Stephan Lichtsteiner (9 Viewers)

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
We could sell Pepe and keep Licht. I can't see Pepe playing in 3-5-2.

Selling the best RB in Italy and one of the best in the world for 15m € is a joke. They paid 12m € for a midfielder from serie B ffs.

We should keep the best players not sell them. Who's next? Vidal for 16m?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I cant believe people can't see how evident the plausibility of a sale is in this case. Irrespective of 'quotes' and the 'sources'. Its a very sorry state of valuation, if we agree to sell, that too at the said price. But im pretty certain if PsG make an offer in the region of 15m, we will sell. No two ways about it.

Jul 20, 2012
We could sell Pepe and keep Licht. I can't see Pepe playing in 3-5-2.

Selling the best RB in Italy and one of the best in the world for 15m € is a joke. They paid 12m € for a midfielder from serie B ffs.

We should keep the best players not sell them. Who's next? Vidal for 16m?
Enough with this lets see pepe so we can keep licht. You guys wtf? How about we dont sell anyone, that preformed well and is needed and we sell the useless players?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Can't be proven until it happens of course, but ... A few of us here thinks there might be something to these rumours, and I'm one of them. What the agents have said is a clear enough indication for me, plus the fact that Marotta isn't denying any of this at all. I really hope I'm wrong, though. Like I've said before, I love this player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)