Stephan Lichtsteiner (113 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sur calciomercato : " Paris à fond sur Lichtsteiner mais Ancelotti freine les dirigeants. Il souhaiterait un jeune espoir de l1 dont le nom n'a pas encore filtré" lien sur les tweets de cedric Martin de Canal Supp

Ancelotti puts brakes on negotiations, wants a young RB from Ligue 1 whose name is yet to be known.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What is this i keep reading "he is not that good at 3-5-2" "Not suited for RWB" and so on and so on.... Who DA FAK cares?? He is a beast and should be kept. Stop transforming football into numbers just for once, ffs!! He is probably the last person we should worry about whether he plays as RB or RWB or RWWBWBW or what not....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sur calciomercato : " Paris à fond sur Lichtsteiner mais Ancelotti freine les dirigeants. Il souhaiterait un jeune espoir de l1 dont le nom n'a pas encore filtré" lien sur les tweets de cedric Martin de Canal Supp

Ancelotti puts brakes on negotiations, wants a young RB from Ligue 1 whose name is yet to be known.
Good. Hands off Lichty.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

If they are smart prolly Corchia.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What is this i keep reading "he is not that good at 3-5-2" "Not suited for RWB" and so on and so on.... Who DA FAK cares?? He is a beast and should be kept. Stop transforming football into numbers just for once, ffs!! He is probably the last person we should worry about whether he plays as RB or RWB or RWWBWBW or what not....
he played half season as a rb and half as a rwb. This is not based on numbers, letters or silly projections. It's based on his performances last season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sell Licht and I'll give up being a Juve fan.

Well, not really but it would be the dumbest fucking move of the century. Fuck the 3-5-2. Licht deserves to start every game, our second best player last year and the most consistent. Just rumors. And 20 million? :howler: Give me a fucking break. I can't believe some of you think that's a good move. Can you see any other top team sell a WC RB that they just signed, for 20 mill?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Well, not really but it would be the dumbest fucking move of the century. Fuck the 3-5-2. Licht deserves to start every game, our second best player last year and the most consistent. Just rumors. And 20 million? :howler: Give me a fucking break. I can't believe some of you think that's a good move. Can you see any other top team sell a WC RB that they just signed, for 20 mill?
This.

You go girl.

Jul 1, 2010

Lichtsteiner is awesome but Isla in a 3-5-2 is fantastic, you shall see.

I hope we'll use both formations.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Again with this Isla is awesome, Lichsteiner will always be better then Isla in defending because hes a DEFENDER. WE NEED A DEFENDER, so it would be smart to keep LIchsteiner, and Isla is injuried time will tell if hes btter
And Caceres can defend and attack...so he is a mix of obth isla and lich and would suit that right wing role better than anyone else.

i'd rather sacrifice one player like lich if it meant we fix the biggest weakness in the team which is the striker position and the second biggest weakness which is left wing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Caceres is the ultimate fullback!

No. He is good. Better offensively, I guess (although Licht's attacking contribution tends to be understated), but has nothing on Licht as a defender.

Hell, Lichtsteiner was one of the best fullbacks in Europe last season, wasn't he?

And besides, isn't Caceres supposed to be one of our backup CBs? If he's the backup RWB, then that leaves just Lucio and Masi (if he stays) as backup in a 3-man defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)