Stephan Lichtsteiner (77 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We're not a selling club, keep him because it sends out the right messages. Players shouldn't think that the grass is greener on the other side while being in Juventus.

But with that said, if there is one top performer we can afford to lose if a team like PSG are willing to pay big money its Licht. We're already stacked in the position with Isla and Caceres to replace him with. And to be honest the 3-5-2 we're making as our man formation doesn't fit Licht as well as the back 4.

Oh, and according to Wikipedia he's already a PSG player :lol:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Its not only up to us, if PSG comes knocking maybe he'll want to leave, he'd get more money, guaranteed title in france and decent chance of CL title.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What annoys me the most is the price mentioned in media. He is one of the best RB's, he was one of our best player last season, and PSG have loads of money. I wouldn't sell him for anything less than 30m

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Its not only up to us, if PSG comes knocking maybe he'll want to leave, he'd get more money, guaranteed title in france and decent chance of CL title.
:lol: at the decent chance of CHL tittle. The players over there have no tittles on their CV's. Bunch of overrated mercenaries lead by Zingaro.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
What annoys me the most is the price mentioned in media. He is one of the best RB's, he was one of our best player last season, and PSG have loads of money. I wouldn't sell him for anything less than 30m
dont see how they can pay 12mil for verratti and then want to pay 15 for licht..insulting really..

more than anything i see real threats being wide forwards and wingers and licht as a full back will clean up for sure...cant put a price on that..

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
anyone remember that game against napoli when he literally ran himself to the ground?u cant pay for that..poor guy was gasping for air because he ran so much and kept on running and beasting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)