Stephan Lichtsteiner (116 Viewers)

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Not as great as he was at the start of the season, but still pretty good.
A huge improvement over the past years in our RB position that's for sure.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Not as great as he was at the start of the season, but still pretty good.
A huge improvement over the past years in our RB position that's for sure.
I cant agree with this statement.... i keep reading stuff like this and it bothers me really. He is a BEAST!!! Whether RB or RWB or RM he owns his side and that is it.....you people get fooled easily and it is something that shouldnt happen when you watch football week in, week out. He is not so "conspicuous" because he doesnt need to do much as a RWB since in a way in the 3-5-2 Barzagli is performing Licht's defencive duties. Stay off Lichtsteiner!!!! This season he is UNTOUCHABLE and no one should dare criticize him!!

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I cant agree with this statement.... i keep reading stuff like this and it bothers me really. He is a BEAST!!! Whether RB or RWB or RM he owns his side and that is it.....you people get fooled easily and it is something that shouldnt happen when you watch football week in, week out. He is not so "conspicuous" because he doesnt need to do much as a RWB since in a way in the 3-5-2 Barzagli is performing Licht's defencive duties. Stay off Lichtsteiner!!!! This season he is UNTOUCHABLE and no one should dare criticize him!!
Dude, relax, you can have your opinion, but he did have dip in form, what can i say when that's what i see?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)