Stephan Lichtsteiner (77 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To say 'terrible' is very harsh. He assisted Del Piero's goal along with Pirlo, and had a couple of other nice runs down the flank as well. Defended well most of the time, but made a couple of errors also.

I wouldn't say the Mesbah goal was down to a Lichtsteiner error. Where the hell was the central defence?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First bad performance of the year. Though the first goal was all Pepe's fault. Caceres outperformed him after he came on
Considering we been playing several matches in 3-5-2 this season, heck no. Horrible in every match he played that formation prolly. Even taken him a bit to play to good standard since we went back to 4 man defence, mainly just been ok, like tonight (one assist doesnt excuse being bit scattered defensively).

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
To say 'terrible' is very harsh. He assisted Del Piero's goal along with Pirlo, and had a couple of other nice runs down the flank as well. Defended well most of the time, but made a couple of errors also.

I wouldn't say the Mesbah goal was down to a Lichtsteiner error. Where the hell was the central defence?

I think so 2

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

The central defence was focused on Milan's forwards.

The goal was primarily Pepe's fault as Mesbah is the man he should have been marking.

Lichtsteiner was maybe a little too narrow, but not much.

Certainly wasn't anything to do with the CBs.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
The central defence was focused on Milan's forwards.

The goal was primarily Pepe's fault as Mesbah is the man he should have been marking.

Lichtsteiner was maybe a little too narrow, but not much.

Certainly wasn't anything to do with the CBs.
Indeed it was Pepe's fault IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)