Stephan Lichtsteiner (31 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
That new formation we played haven't suited anybody neither him, he was brilliant in previous three games and yesterday he seemed a bit confused and not knowing his role.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As I said, LAzio fans said that he probably the worst crosser in Serie A. I didn't believe them but now I'm starting to understand what they meant.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Lack of cross but i really love how he control the ball, and doing a sprint, really bossing the ball
No doubt my laziale friend said that he can stop messi :sheik:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
As I said, LAzio fans said that he probably the worst crosser in Serie A. I didn't believe them but now I'm starting to understand what they meant.
:stuckup: I also can't believe that a player of his class has those terrible crosses. Even Pepe has better ones.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
After today's game, it's certainly a possibility.

Think of what sort of scoreline we could have gotten with even a third of those crosses connecting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
did people here ever watch him play for lazio? his crosses were pretty meh then too. crossing is not his strength and it never was.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He wasn't bad at all, he was good. He just can't cross but who cares about that when he's like a train running up and down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)