Stephan Lichtsteiner (80 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with S.S. Lazio S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Stephan Lichtsteiner has been finalized. The contract envisages the payment by Juventus of € 10 million in three years.

Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Looking for history with Lille and Lazio, he seems an injury free. Hope he keep that trend in Juventus. Our right flank will be more dangerous with Lich and Krasic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Friday 1 July, 2011
Lichtsteiner: 'Great to join Juve'
Stephan Lichtsteiner notes it is “a great pleasure to play for Juventus. I hope we can win something and it’s great to see Reto Ziegler again.”

The full-back completed his transfer from Lazio this afternoon for €10m and gave an interview to the Bianconeri website.

“It is a great pleasure to play for Juventus. Last season they had problems and I hope can do better this term. I hope we can win something.”

The Swiss international is reunited with former Sampdoria winger and fellow countryman Ziegler in Turin.

“It’s great to play alongside him again, as we’ve been friends for years and teammates for Switzerland. We played together seven years ago at Grasshopper and I’m very happy to see him again.

“As for myself, I am a very aggressive player on the field – different to what I’m like in everyday life.

“I haven’t scored many goals, but they’ve been important ones. I hope to net a few for Juventus.”

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Grygera Zebina Motta.......
finally a decent signing and a large amount of cash spend on a full back.him alongside Ziegler could make a nice combo of full backs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)