Stephan Lichtsteiner (87 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
That transfer was still missing the most important piece (the player didn't want to sign for Milan) and yet both the official site and especially the ac Milan channel rushed to announce the signing.
Then again, rarely the official site will do such a stupidity. In this case it was the post-Calciopoli effect and rivalry between the two clubs. It reached its heights some months earlier when Milan won the CL and screwing up the neighbor was more important than ever. Milan thought they screwed Inter up and that's why they were so eager to announce the transfer as official, even though it was far from it. In the end they made fools out of themselves.
:agree: ... the site jumped the gun on that one but it's a rare thing in itself, as you said.

btw, why no avatar ... a new one is in the works :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:agree: ... the site jumped the gun on that one but it's a rare thing in itself, as you said.

btw, why no avatar ... a new one is in the works :)
Snoop tried to change from Milan avatars to something more personal and it was a massive failure. Now one member quit the forums due to that joke :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Snoop tried to change from Milan avatars to something more personal and it was a massive failure. Now one member quit the forums due to that joke :D
I wouldn't call that a failure, thou it didn't happen, and she will be back soon knowing her pathetic character :(

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
no agreement found with Lazio yet, small difference between offer and request

the player will get 4 years 2mil a year

Lazio could announce Konko today

Delio Rossi on Lichtsteiner " Immediately he seemed a little bit crazy to me. On the field he defends and attacks with force, after Maicon he is next in line"

Jul 1, 2010

Delio Rossi on Lichtsteiner " Immediately he seemed a little bit crazy to me. On the field he defends and attacks with force, after Maicon he is next in line"
Good news, thanks CAPITANO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The question is if we will reach an agreement.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thursday transfer latest, sponsored by Jack:
Igli Tare: "Lichtsteiner to Juve? I can't say anything about this, simply that there is no agreement, right now he is a Lazio player"
So we still haven't offered his buyout clause :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)