Stephan Lichtsteiner (143 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You're more worried about us calling Licht a Nazi which he'll never hear from us in any case, but it's okay for your to call Melo a smelly Paki which he'll definitely (and already has) read, but it's okay because you're joking :)
for someone not worried about what i do call or don't call you sure have taken the time to reply back to me.

how come all the sudden you care about what i say? u mad bro? oh and pm me your nudes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're more worried about us calling Licht a Nazi which he'll never hear from us in any case, but it's okay for your to call Melo a smelly Paki which he'll definitely (and already has) read, but it's okay because you're joking :)
I don't see the comparison between calling someone smelly and a Nazi but ok.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
for someone not worried about what i do call or don't call you sure have taken the time to reply back to me.

how come all the sudden you care about what i say? u mad bro? oh and pm me your nudes.
Nice portrait on your Avatar btw :)

Anyways well done to the Nazi - top player

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's break it down real simple.

when someone is refered to as a nazi, it is because one is using it as an insult or negative term. you never hear of someone being refered to as a nazi as a good thing.

calling our own player a nazi is insulting. him being "strong and frighting" or coming from lazio (since when lazio players = fans?) doesn't make it ok. it just makes you look like an imbecile.

according to guys like linebreak and melo, callign him nazi is fine sinec it's just a name. well i say calling melo a smelly paki is ok since it's just a name, yet linereak is all huffy puffy now for some reason. no offense to my pakistani brothers tahir, ahmed and salman by the way....except fake melo, screw that muffin.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
let's break it down real simple.

when someone is refered to as a nazi, it is because one is using it as an insult or negative term. you never hear of someone being refered to as a nazi as a good thing.

calling our own player a nazi is insulting. him being "strong and frighting" or coming from lazio (since when lazio players = fans?) doesn't make it ok. it just makes you look like an imbecile.

according to guys like linebreak and melo, callign him nazi is fine sinec it's just a name. well i say calling melo a smelly paki is ok since it's just a name, yet linereak is all huffy puffy now for some reason. no offense to my pakistani brothers tahir, ahmed and salman by the way....except fake melo, screw that muffin.
We all have to agree on one thing though.

The Nazi is a pretty good RB.

PS: Lion - A troll wants to be taken seriously, how entertaining

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)