Stephan Lichtsteiner (562 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
€278m.

Actually, Marotta will just get Marco Motta back and loan Licht to Inter and get Rigoni and loan Marchisio to Napoli. Because that's what we do these days.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
€278m.

Actually, Marotta will just get Marco Motta back and loan Licht to Inter and get Rigoni and loan Marchisio to Napoli. Because that's what we do these days.
Calm down.

That Lichtsteiner rumor is absolute bullcrap considering how much Pep admires Lahm as a player and wanted him at Barca back then when he was coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Calm down.

That Lichtsteiner rumor is absolute bullcrap considering how much Pep admires Lahm as a player and wanted him at Barca back then when he was coach.
You should have learned it by now, Cusp. Here people only believe bad rumors, because they know they are bound to happen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dzeko, Aguero, and RVP never happened.

Borriello, Bendtner, and in all likelihood Anelka are a harsh reality.

Hence, there is a semblance of truth when it comes to bad rumours actually transpiring, particularly when it pertains to our forward line.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I said particularly when it comes to our forward line. Since I don't rate Matri, Quag is ok as far as I'm concerned, and Gio has some way to go before he proves/justifies that recalling him was the right decision, that leaves Vucinic as the only solid acquisition we have made in our forward line over the past 5 years.

Barza, Pogba, Licht, Vidal, Asamoah, and Pirlo were/are all very good purchases, but none of them is a forward. As for Llorente, I'll wait to see how he performs in a Juventus jersey prior to passing judgement. He's good, but definitely not the kind of guy to carry a forward line.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On form quag, is a much better player then most give him credit.

On form vucinic is one of the best SS out there, for a team like ours

We are moving forward carefully, soon, the frontline will has Llorente as the leading man. lets just make the best of the period between now and then

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
On form quag, is a much better player then most give him credit.

On form vucinic is one of the best SS out there, for a team like ours

We are moving forward carefully, soon, the frontline will has Llorente as the leading man. lets just make the best of the period between now and then
:agree: :tup: He is our most effective goal scorer/goal creator too when in form imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 561)