Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah we've also heard this "he is signing today/tomorrow/Monday/Thursday/Next Week" etc...I wont be sure until Lotito confirmd that he is leaving.

So far they are adamant that he wont go for anything less than 12 mill

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@ juventino[RUS] only thing i can make up from that is done deal 10 million euros?? or is it like we offered them 10m?
It is saying that Juve and Lazio have reached an agreement for the fullback Lichtsteiner. The player will go to Juventus at a figure of around 10 millions euros.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, I think someone else is. Motta is going to be a makeweight in a deal for another fullback, within Italy only I think. Don't wanna speculate though. :)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
not surprised, he was plan B to lichtsteiner anyways. which can only mean we are probably keeping motta as backup
We should have used both of them in a deal Motta and Grygera to get another fullback. We may give it to Udinese since Zapata's days are numbered. Does that mean that Sorensen will be back up for CB position with Barzagli or Bonucci?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we are going to pay 10 instead of 12, because lichsteiner is giving up a 2 million bonus he should have received from lazio when he left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)