Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Name all of these great RB's that are available and better than Licthy. Don't include Cassani because he's not. Rod Fanni? Give me a break, dude.
I have no idea who's available and who's not, but neither have you. If we opt for Lich it doesn't have to mean we're getting him because he's the best option out there, because he simply can't be. Cassani? I wouldn't even mention him, he blows.

Lichtsteiner is overhyped, like it or not.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So nice of you Dooze.

I was hoping you'd reply that you've been secretly working as a Juventus scout since the late 1980's, but the new regime kicked you to the curb and so you've been here. Waiting, sharpening your talents, and ready to pounce on the next opportunity to go back to the job you love.:D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So nice of you Dooze.

I was hoping you'd reply that you've been secretly working as a Juventus scout since the late 1980's, but the new regime kicked you to the curb and so you've been here. Waiting, sharpening your talents, and ready to pounce on the next opportunity to go back to the job you love.:D
Damn, that did sound much better than what I said. :D

Many of these evaluations are a matter of opinion anyway. Just like Messi and Ronaldo.
No doubt about that.

I just think it's rather silly to think of this guy like something 'great' nor I think it's smart to be proud of buying him for 10-12mln euros. Yet I know many do rate him.

Hopefully he proves me wrong in the end, if we even buy him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No doubt about that.

I just think it's rather silly to think of this guy like something 'great' nor I think it's smart to be proud of buying him for 10-12mln euros. Yet I know many do rate him.

Hopefully he proves me wrong in the end, if we even buy him.
I hope you calm down a bit because it does not seem that we are going to get him. The deal has been falling apart since Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)