Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Konko is going there, we have a green light :donedeal:
Lol, Konko's name pops up all the time when we need to make a deal with the smaller teams. We used him once in Moggi's shady deals with Siena, then we used him when we were getting Criscito from Genoa and now he's here again for Lichtsteiner.
Still we missed out on the main deal with Konko, when he was sold to Sevilla for 9m. We didn't own his ass back then and we got nothing from that transfer.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lichtsteiner to Juve 'by Tuesday'

“I think Stephan Lichtsteiner will be a Juventus player by Tuesday,” declared the Lazio defender’s representative.
It is well known the clubs are in negotiations, although Lazio President Claudio Lotito had put on the brakes by insisting the price-tag was €12m.

However, it seems the matter is progressing far quicker than that, at least from the point of view of the Switzerland international.

“I think Lichtsteiner will be a Juventus player by Tuesday,” agent Federico Pastorello told Tuttosport this evening.

While the Biancocelesti did hold out for €12m, it’s widely believed that they will sell the full-back for €10m.

Right now the Juventus offer is firm at €9m, so the clubs should find a solution in the next few days.

FI

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i beg to differ, i dont rate bonucci. would love it if we could get a new cb this summer, my personal first choice would be agger from pool but djourou is quite solid too, whereas bonucci looks extremely shaky and weak against his opponents.
I guess you didn't watch the England-Switzerland game :D Djourou was absolutely abysmal, looked like he was playing in clown shoes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On belgian Tv, an houre ago they showed the Lazio-Napoli game from 14'th november.

I kept watching it to see how licht did.

at some point, he is all the way at the enemy backline, and goes past their leftback with a pullback+heel flick.
was a very nice move

I dont want to imagine motta or grosso even trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)