Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
who in the serie a , apart from maicon, is better and why ?

also, would they be possibale to get ?

and what backs outside serie a would do better that we can realistically get ?

if you dont rate licht, you should be able to answer these questions quite easely

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
And exactly for that reason I'm really happy and content that we got him.. if we sign him that is :D
Would be happy with him as our right back too, I remember him playing against us this season and thinking ''that guy is an awful prick'', and that he was the kinda player we're missing. Someone with determination and not a pushover.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Would be happy with him as our right back too, I remember him playing against us this season and thinking ''that guy is an awful prick'', and that he was the kinda player we're missing. Someone with determination and not a pushover.
I agree. We need to sign more pricks. No more mister nice guy.

May 4, 2011
First of all...Maicon is no longer that good to be honest and at this stage, i would say yes to Lichsteiner over him...a year or two ago, Maicon was one of the best in the world..these days he is way off those standards. Zeigler is also a very solid player and those who have actually taken note of him before his association with Juventus will know this. If any of you guys saw him against England the other day you would see that he is very very good at both going forward and tracking back...ended up with a rating of 8 out of 10 in that game i believe. Its left to be seen how they do in Juve (thats of course assuming Lich does come here) but in regards to their skill set...we are looking of two of the actually very good full-backs in Serie A

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Not sure if someone posted this but Lich's agent just reported to Goal.com that Lazio and Juve have reached an agreement and now its just waiting for a call to come and sign the papers. Obviously Lich and Ziegler are not going to bring fear to many people in the football world but we all have to remember they just have to defend against the best of Serie A, No europe so I am actually quite content with Lich bonucci Chiellini Ziegler. Now hopefully Conte will have a good defensive system. Hopefully it involves alot of communicating because Del Neri seemed to bring the shit out of everyone.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...tus-lazio-have-reached-agreement-over-stephan

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
First of all...Maicon is no longer that good to be honest and at this stage, i would say yes to Lichsteiner over him...a year or two ago, Maicon was one of the best in the world..these days he is way off those standards. Zeigler is also a very solid player and those who have actually taken note of him before his association with Juventus will know this. If any of you guys saw him against England the other day you would see that he is very very good at both going forward and tracking back...ended up with a rating of 8 out of 10 in that game i believe. Its left to be seen how they do in Juve (thats of course assuming Lich does come here) but in regards to their skill set...we are looking of two of the actually very good full-backs in Serie A
:tup:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I think it's all about Menager now , Ranieri menaged to have really good defence with players like : Molinaro,Grygera,Legro and King Kong , i hope Conte will improve our defence .

I agree. We need to sign more pricks. No more mister nice guy.
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)