Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He signed a three year deal when he signed, I think, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Doesn't really matter as I wouldn't consider 8m + Storari unreasonable, I'd just value that deal at a bit more than 11m.

Buy on AliExpress.com

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
he got 2 years left on his contract.

if we need to meet the buy-out clause (12 mill), then 8 mill + storari sounds reasonable for juventus. but lotito lately said he doesn't want any players in exchange.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He does? It's a bit odd Hoffenheim's GM said Beck is most likely going to Juve, when we don't hear a word about him in the papers.. Oh well, either would be nice to be fair.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He does? It's a bit odd Hoffenheim's GM said Beck is most likely going to Juve, when we don't hear a word about him in the papers.. Oh well, either would be nice to be fair.
It is a bit odd. His agent "denies meeting Juve secretly" according to FI...I should have been more clear. Maybe we just spoke to player and not the agent? Or the club only and the player later?
Lich to stay at Nazio and Beck to come here :donedeal:
Either or, I just want one signed so we can move on to bigger fish.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As bad as a new RB? I don't think so. I don't understand your attack-centric logic. Bigger fish? If we screw up our full-back signings we'll continue to be screwed game in game out.
yeah, he knows that to, but hust is a bit biassed with creative players, and who isnt

but from commercial point of vieuw, we really need that SS

but we sould also fix the RB, however, that shouldnt cost us to much

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As bad as a new RB? I don't think so. I don't understand your attack-centric logic. Bigger fish? If we screw up our full-back signings we'll continue to be screwed game in game out.
and your sure about this, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)