Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Doesn't matter, since we'll probably keep an eye on the IPs of new folk for a while.

I hate pricks who show up and actually force us to do some work.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Doesn't matter, since we'll probably keep an eye on the IPs of new folk for a while.

I hate pricks who show up and actually force us to do some work.
yeah, sound very familiar :) ... but still, it's easier when the obvious clues are all you need :D

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
I just saw an interview with lichtsteiner on the homepage of a swiss newspaper.

Q: There are rumours about you going to Juve. What can you say to this?
A: Not much, I'm under contract with Lazio till 2013. I feel very comfortable where I am now. We just qualified for EL.
Q: Did you receive an offer?
A: I don't really know about that. My brother is clarifying these things. But i don't really want to talk about these things. Juve seems to be interested. It's Juventus, but they're not the only club. But we will see what happens. But as i said earlier, Lazio is my number one, i have a contract till 2013, i feel comfortable there, i don't need to leave and there are still things to win with lazio.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

A: Not much, I'm under contract with Lazio till 2013. I feel very comfortable where I am now. We just qualified for EL.
A: I don't really know about that. My brother is clarifying these things. But i don't really want to talk about these things. Juve seems to be interested. It's Juventus, but they're not the only club. But we will see what happens. But as i said earlier, Lazio is my number one, i have a contract till 2013, i feel comfortable there, i don't need to leave and there are still things to win with lazio.
get Beck!!

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
altough beck might be easier and cheaper, i think lichtsteiner is overall the better player. more dynamic, stronger physically and bit taller than beck. not sure about crosses, but a decent technique on the ball. and i imagine lichtsteiner being stronger defensively. beck is about 3 years younger though.

Probably just being diplomatic.
yeah, he's a neutral swiss after all. but imo he would gladly accept a transfer to juve.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Lie , ofc he know anything about his transfer but he wants to be diplomatic like one member saied before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)