Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IMO they are both about equal skillwise but Lichtsteiner would def be the cheaper option out of the two.

Cassani is Italian and a regular in the NT. therefore his price will be pretty high compared to Lichty's. Also, Zamparini is a prick and would try to squeeze as many dollars as he can out of us. Perhaps we can offer him Amauri and cash?

Lichtsteiner is just the best option for us IMO.
Cassani isn't a regular in the national team. He has what, 9 caps since 2009 when he got his first cap at age 26, now he's almost 28? The dude isn't that special. He had a good season but Lichtsteiner has been more consistent throughout the years.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we can get Lichtsteiner for cash + Storari then he can go. I'm not losing sleep over his possible departure.
You are somehow certain that Buffon wont be injured again?
Or you think that we will keep Manningher?
I just wouldnt want to lose them both and risk playing with an unknown and unproven keeper or even worse, be forced to spend some more, by the x-mas, to a new substitute.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cassani isn't a regular in the national team. He has what, 9 caps since 2009 when he got his first cap at age 26, now he's almost 28? The dude isn't that special. He had a good season but Lichtsteiner has been more consistent throughout the years.
:tup:

licht will be the certainty we need, ziegler can become that
i rate ziegler a bit lower, but he shurely has potential

the mentality of licht is totally in line with how juve should be
:agree:

Once those are done, Marotta has got to be looking at bringing in a quality player.
pretty much, he's doing it the right way i think
snapping up low costs deals to fix the problems in the squad, and doing that first.

if that is done, he has like all summer to bring the promised star SS, and a good leftwinger

thing is, because he started with the SS rumour allready, players like inler and probably the leftwinger, will me more eager to join

i'll rate him after the mercato, but in my opinion its allready looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)