Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh Dooz does not like him! Great. The last full back he liked was terrible who played for us :D (Motta)
Dule has no idea how to rate fullbacks and he never learned the difference between a fullback and a winger. Licht is a very good fullback. Now I only need to see how much he'll cost. The 12m eur I'm hearing about are way too much.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Dule has no idea how to rate fullbacks and he never learned the difference between a fullback and a winger. Licht is a very good fullback. Now I only need to see how much he'll cost. The 12m eur I'm hearing about are way too much.
Early cost( Rumours ) 6 Million + Storari.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lies.

And yes, 12mln for this guy is way too much, simply because he's :sick:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gillet says he wants to be a bandiera and stay in B with Bari. I rate him highly.

As far as Lichsteiner, I love his mentality and the fact that he is a prick. Pricks would serve us well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't believe Marotta brought three Swiss players. I've rightly criticized him and will rightly praise him when it becomes official.
well i did say this summer will define marotta, although i know andy thinks that is a poor statement believing that he had time last summer, which i disagree to some extent, but now marotta has had a year to analyse and see the problems for himself he can make a better judgement of the situation. the mercato is by no means done and dusted, far from it, there are still areas of weakness, i will judge him fully after the mercato.

Plop

May 27, 2011
Lichsteiner loves to fight... we need some figthers becuse now we god Marchisio + chiellini + del piero and 8 ballz-less loosers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't help but wonder with the new stadium coming Marotta may be trying to create a new Swiss fan base to come to Turin since it isn't far away? :shifty:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
well i did say this summer will define marotta, although i know andy thinks that is a poor statement believing that he had time last summer, which i disagree to some extent, but now marotta has had a year to analyse and see the problems for himself he can make a better judgement of the situation. the mercato is by no means done and dusted, far from it, there are still areas of weakness, i will judge him fully after the mercato.
I agree, I've also said that the past is the past, let's give Marotta this summer. Make it or break it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)