Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
so why isnt it cassani instead of him? italian and the best option
IMO they are both about equal skillwise but Lichtsteiner would def be the cheaper option out of the two.

Cassani is Italian and a regular in the NT. therefore his price will be pretty high compared to Lichty's. Also, Zamparini is a prick and would try to squeeze as many dollars as he can out of us. Perhaps we can offer him Amauri and cash?

Lichtsteiner is just the best option for us IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Maybe because Cassani is only Italian and not better...

This is a mediocre team mentality and it only brought us this far, for serie A, we dont need Aguero to rank 3rd either, we have DP last year and quaq for that...
Dp did nothing last season, quag had no understudy

ziegler and licht are proven fullbacks

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
IMO they are both about equal skillwise but Lichtsteiner would def be the cheaper option out of the two.

Cassani is Italian and a regular in the NT. therefore his price will be pretty high compared to Lichty's. Also, Zamparini is a prick and would try to squeeze as many dollars as he can out of us. Perhaps we can offer him Amauri and cash?

Lichtsteiner is just the best option for us IMO.
Dollars? This is Europe :p

Cassani would be my favorite pick for the RB spot, everytime when I watch him and Balzaretti I just fall in love all over again :heart:

Lichtsteiner, is stamina-wise one of the best. Could compliment Krasic pretty good since he tracks back and is quite pacey.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dp did nothing last season, quag had no understudy

ziegler and licht are proven fullbacks
I agree, But, DP has extended his contract and he will stay on our bench for the next season and Quaq, did impressed some ppl in our helm and thats matters the most, he is almost confirmed to stay, Marotta was positive anytime he mentioned and the money we have already spent on him, would be wasted if we wont, so even if you and me wont like it, we will keep him, the choice is already made, as his manager revealed in an interview.

So DP/Quaq and Toni or Iaq means its either Matri or Aquero and we are probably going for Aguero, see if we can sign him and then finish the quaq/Matri deals, with the 35 mil we offered for Aquero, if we dont...

Nedvěd

Oh. So Lich, Reto and Inler are joining Juve hmm wonder if Marotta would fancy signing Senderos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)