Stephan Lichtsteiner - RB - Nazio (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He can be a dick all he wants to the opposing teams, I rather see a dick than someone laughing with the other team.
I don't know if that's a shot on Chiellini and Buffon but Licht takes it too far. Always bitching and getting in player's faces. I love strong player like that but there's a fine line between being a strong character and a dick and he's way past it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I consider Lichty to be better than Cassani. Numerous matches have I watched him boss the right-flank, both as an attacking threat and making tackles, plus he can cross the ball relatively well. He's no Motta, that's for sure. He also has played midfield for Lazio in some matches.

He's a prick? Don't care. He seems to be a hard competitor who gives a damn, and I like that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We need moer pricks and hard asses playing for our team, enough with the cowards and pansies of previous years

This guy is a good, solid RB who has played in this league for years. For me it will be either him or Cassani to come here, and I think it will be Lichty, as he will prob come at a cheaper price.

Id be happy with this transfer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
More hard players with strong personalities is good.

Player who niggle and whinge like Lichtsteiner are less useful.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
vdw would be one of my last preferences in terms of who we are linked with
Like i saied before i didn't se him playing that much , i saw him against us , Milan and in World Cup .
In W.Cup he was nice , also against Milan was nice , yea i heard from some members here he is lazy ass .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)