Stefano Sensi - CM - Sassuolo (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Neroverdi completed the signing of the 20-year-old midfielder in January before sending him back on loan to Serie B side Cesena until the end of the season.

“Juve-Sassuolo isn’t my derby, but I’ll follow the match with more attention than usual,” he said to Tuttosport.

“I chose Sassuolo because it’s a professional and organised club. The synergy with Juve was an extra motive that strengthened my idea.

“Mancini? I know that he came to watch me at a match, but I didn’t speak to him face to face.

“I have the fortune of being able to isolate myself thanks to Cesena. Now Serie A and Sassuolo call me and next year they will ask me about Juventus.

“Comparisons to Pirlo and Verratti? That makes me proud, but they are two champions. I give my best performances as a playmaker. I study Pirlo, Verratti and Xavi, who was always my idol.

“I’ve always had a soft spot for Barcelona, but Juve by now are at the same level as the Catalans.

“A future Juve midfield of Sensi-Pogba-Mandragora? It’d be a dream. I would like to arrive in time to play with Dybala and Pogba.

“Meeting Bologna’s Diawara again in Turin? We are close friends, we’ve had some laughs together. I advised him to stay in Italy, he reminds me of Yaya Toure.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems like Juventus is stacking ball passing dynamic midfielders. This is what we need really. We suffer too much from the lack of ballpassing creative players on midfield.

First mandragora, who seems to be a battling mid who can pass very well, and now Sensi, who seems to be a more offensive minded mid than Mandra.

From what i got from the clips, he could very well play as regista with his long range passing ability... but also could play as LM, LW, maybe even treq from the way i see him advancing with the ball. At the very least, he could be used to rest Marchisio and Pogba. Good shooting too, not powerful but precise. His obvious downside is his physical frame, he is a midget.

I dont know if you noticed, but in the clip on the first page, there were a couple of plays where he recovered the ball by tackling, but the tackle was also a kick to pass the ball to his closest teammate, technical shid. He did that a couple of times. That looked boss.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
my god he looks impressive in youtube videos, resembles Veratti, but with lesser dribbling and more long-range passing. I assume we have some agreement with Sass about him?

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Me too, this would be a great talentfull squad:

Sansone - Defrel? - Politano
Duncan? - Sensi - Magnanelli
Peluso - Acerbi - Cannavaro - ?​

Maybe Pellegrini for Duncan. And if Vrsaljko goes, will Adjapong take his place? I heard he was a big talent from Sass Primavera. Hopefully the back-up CB will be a youthplayers aswell.

Sassuolo is the only hope for Azzuri hahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)