Stefano Sensi - CM - Sassuolo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Was wondering about the details of the deal. Found this, from two days ago:

"Juventus and Sassuolo have secured Sensi for €4M (+ 700K in bonuses). Once he joins Juve, another €1.5M to be paid. (SportItalia)"

This is ambiguous but guessing the 1.5m will be paid to Sassuolo. The price for them to develop him for 18 months.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sassuolo set for Sensi and Trotta

By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo have secured Stefano Sensi and Marcello Trotta, but Juventus have future options on both.

It’s widely reported the Neroverdi have signed Italy Under-21 international midfielder Sensi from Cesena today.

The deal is due to be announced on Wednesday afternoon for €4m plus a further €700,000 bonuses based on the number of appearances.

Sensi is expected to remain at Cesena for the rest of this season, then Juventus have an option to take him in future that would give the Serie B side an extra €1m.

There is also an agreement for Avellino striker Trotta, who is ready to join Sassuolo in the January transfer window for €2.7m.

Here again, Juventus have an option to take him in future.

=====================

Can't imagine Trotta ever being good enough for Juve, but it's a low risk move. Probably worth a few quid in the future. Gabbiadini was far better at that age.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I think the same too. But I guess it's smart to "book" these players for the future anyway. You never know if he can turn out into a good Serie A level striker (like Gabbiadini or Zaza)

Apr 9, 2015
Sassuolo don't have really good strikers imo. Falcinelli isn't obviously on Sass-level and Defrel could be sold to an English PL-club for 12 million if i am not wrong. Defrel is not impressing me also, maybe Trotta will score some more goals for the Neroverdi. He will not reach Juve's level, but we can maybe buy him later and sell him with profit or he can become 4/5th striker. :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can someone who understands the Sensi deal better explain it to me?

My take is Sassuolo is paying Cesena 4m now (+ 700k in possible bonuses). Sensi will remain with Cesena for the remainder of the year. He'll then join Sassuolo for a year. We'll have the option of signing Sensi. If we do, we've to pay 1m to Cesena.

How much do we pay Sassuolo? Initially, I thought that 1m is what we'll pay Sassuolo and that we're paying 4m directly to Cesena now.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can someone who understands the Sensi deal better explain it to me?

My take is Sassuolo is paying Cesena 4m now (+ 700k in possible bonuses). Sensi will remain with Cesena for the remainder of the year. He'll then join Sassuolo for a year. We'll have the option of signing Sensi. If we do, we've to pay 1m to Cesena.

How much do we pay Sassuolo? Initially, I thought that 1m is what we'll pay Sassuolo and that we're paying 4m directly to Cesena now.
We don't know.

No sums mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)