Stars in gang rape probe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
OK "maybe" it was a plot done by the girl, and someone behind her. She could be a little prostitute of a famous house. Someone , that could have contact with the players and manipulates protitutes could have planned the plot and set the scenario. She accepted to do the dirty work,,, and they tempted the guys to do an orgy or something like that, to have just a crazy night. They played the game,, and in that way she can have proves of this with adn exams in her and in the room and so on.
@hyde: :wallbang: that is so awfull......

I'll repeat what I heard on the news here (I dont knowhow they got the info tho). They said the suspects are Veron, Crespo, Mutu, Stanic and Makelele from Chelsea and Hagi and one more player from Aston Villa.
@ GOAT: doesn't matter GOAT.... news here is that they are household names and at least 1 is an international....... could be these Chelsea people or not.... doesn't afftect my previous point of view

@GOAT: It is for the worse. At leaat with G_O_A_T i was thinking that this stands for something. Now with GOAT........ i mean........meeehhhhh meehhhh.... nothing else comes to mind except that horny creature with a bread :D

unless a goat has been involved in the rape case...........
@ meow: oh..... well goats can't really comit rape can they???? guess he/it will have to be the victim then :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

@ meow: oh..... well goats can't really comit rape can they???? guess he/it will have to be the victim then :D
These days you'd never know...:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I was the The_G_O_A_T at first as I thought I already had an account here as G_O_A_T, but couldnt remember the password. But I didnt (I did at Xtratime) so I asked Martin to change it to G_O_A_T and now GOAT.

:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@Sunny, Meow and Fliakis: :( :mad:

@sunny: it still stands for GreatestOfAllTime, as they are all capital letters (hence its short for something, in this case Greatest Of All Time)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:D :D :D

Yeah, i know what it stands for..... but any other person who diddn't would not think that it did......

honestly.....

goat and GOAT = mmmeeeehhhh mmmeeehhh the animal

G.O.A.T, G-O-A-T or G_O_A_T would look more like letters that stand for something

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well you do know what it stands for, so there isnt really any confusion ;)

P.S. mmmmeeeehhhhhh, mmmmmeeeehhhh is a sheep, not a goat :rolleyes: :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I was the The_G_O_A_T at first as I thought I already had an account here as G_O_A_T, but couldnt remember the password. But I didnt (I did at Xtratime) so I asked Martin to change it to G_O_A_T and now GOAT.

:)
It's best as it is now, GOAT. The others were hard on the eye! :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL: no it's 'bahhhh baahhhh black sheep....have you any wool '

so mmmeeehh mmmehh is a GOAT.

ah bah! :stress: why am i argiung with a GOAt over what sound it makes :p

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Humans and dolphins are supposedly the only creatures who have sex for fun, so surely a goat wouldn't be bothered with rape.

Man, this has gone way off-topic.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
ok, sori, i'll stop now....

abt the original topic....i've posted all i have to say abt it already on pg 1 of this thread :)

ok ok... i'll :mute:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Your new nick sux Zlatan, it looks like it doesn't stand for anything now...
try G*O*A*T... reminds me of MASH :p

btw did anyone else notice a vague pun in the thread title? :LOL::extatic::LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

@hyde: :wallbang: that is so awfull......
There are a lot of evil masterminds out there...so ill not be surprised if that was the case.

Well, maybe its too evil :p

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Yeah, I asked Martin to change it last night. :D

Is it better or worse? It seems a bit unusual for me :undecide:
I've noticed the change while reading about that here.
I think it's looks good, a bit better than the other nick.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@gray:I dont care what you think :stuckup:

And what does it matter if it looks as it doesnt stand for anything, all of you regulars know what it stands for.

+ Goats are very noble animals :stuckup:

@mikhail and Vit: Thanx :touched: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)