Starfield (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have encountered 0 bugs so far. The only legit criticism i see is that the design made content (due to nature of size of game) is spread out across so many worlds so you cant just explore like in fallout or skyrim by walking around you have to fly to planets and the interesting area on planets is generally small while i can see how that is a bit lame its kind of necessary given size of the game

Oh and this is already, clearly, a much better game than Outer Worlds

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Would love to download this and play it like a maniac...but those days are over. FO4 would happen all over again and it sucks.

Never get children and grow old!

--

But when the next Elder Scrolls gets out I will take a break from everything for a month and just play!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bethesda has been left behind a while ago tbh and I don’t mean in just graphics but in all departments. Old formula, old engine, copy and paste exploration and generic gameplay.

I’m sure there’s fun to be had with Starfield but as all reviews I watched pointed out, it’s the size of a train but the depth of a scooter.

Bethesda was ahead of the game around Oblivion, the Fallout games and then Skyrim. It was just that impressive. But modern day brings modern expectations, games like Elden Ring and Baldur’s Gate 3 being masterful at what they do Bethesda is struggling to keep up. Starfield would have been a revolutionary game 8 years ago, today their formula is meh
This.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Watching my brother play for a bit, he seems to have some bug where an NPC's mouth will move and the subtitles will show up, then after a long and noticable delay with slight "buffering," finally you'll hear their voice. I'll wait at least until that's fixed up before playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)