Star Wars (14 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if you are hyped like that it was probably some super cringey fanservice where they retconned and shat on some old characters from the 80s movies

note to myself: watch all eps but the last one
did you watch it eventually?

the whole series was on my watch list for a while and finally i had some time to check it out. i might be easy to please after all the shit that came out since the phantom menace (i didn't even watch the last 2 movies), but i enjoyed the first 2 mandalorian series a lot, 2nd season finale included. best star wars related stuff since the return of the jedi for me. :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if the mandalorian is an easy 9/10 then the boba fett series is a 6 at max, saved by mando from an even worse rating eventually.

Jul 7, 2018
I feel like the Kenobi serie will be a disaster, full of fan service. I expect Obi Wan fighting again with Darth Vader, destroying the idea that Darth Vader waited almost 20 years to fight him again after Revenge Of The Sith.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I feel like the Kenobi serie will be a disaster, full of fan service. I expect Obi Wan fighting again with Darth Vader, destroying the idea that Darth Vader waited almost 20 years to fight him again after Revenge Of The Sith.
Disney have already confirmed that a rematch will take place in the kenobi series. You're right though, I kinda preferred the idea of Vader meeting obi wan again in episode IV, 20 years later, realising how old he had become.

Jul 7, 2018
Disney have already confirmed that a rematch will take place in the kenobi series. You're right though, I kinda preferred the idea of Vader meeting obi wan again in episode IV, 20 years later, realising how old he had become.
Dang, I did not know it. Well, I don’t see how that can be good for the story. Sure for the people will be extremely fun and probably they will copy this video:
At this point, I think Palpatine and Darth Vader reign has nothing else to give to the story. Yeah, we already know how bad is Darth Vader, how useless is the Empire, and how much the jedi suffered. They should start producing stuff about other eras in the Star Wars Universe (I always thought that Star Wars could had been much better by having a story similar to Game Of Thrones or even Dune, mixing politics and action, but that would imply losing the kids audience -Disney’s target).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)