Star Wars (9 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I never really liked star wars, up untill this one!
It was quite watchable. I got a free ticket for a 3D view, the 3D was nothing special imo, but the film was better than most of the series.
The plot was satisfying, as most of them were merely a prelude without real content, yet this one had a lot of events and few stall moments.
It also showed a great sense of respect for the legacy, more so than the previous trilogy.

PS: I expect the next Jedi protagonist of the next trilogy to be colored!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What is this BS Rey= Anakin reincarnation theory? Easily the dumbest theory

Personally I don't care about the SW plot at all. Atmosphere is what makes a movie for me but all the speculations are funny

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Her fighting style is the same as old Ben's, plus everytime she did someting Force or lightsaber related you hear the same music played as when Obi did something.
If she is Luke's Daughter then it's really stupid.
Obi Wan actually speaks to Rey two times in the movie.

One during the vision when they had Alec Guinness record of saying the sound "Rey" and then added a new recording of Ewan McGregor saying "these are your/her first steps" (how cool is that btw).

from 0:30 to 0:40

The other one when she gathers the Force during her duel against Ren.

Still the only thing I could possibly accept is that she is some relative of Obi Wan, like his niece or whatever. This would still make zero sense since we know nothing about Obi Wans family or origin (we used to know his origin, but it's all gone now).

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Obi Wan actually speaks to Rey two times in the movie.

One during the vision when they had Alec Guinness record of saying the sound "Rey" and then added a new recording of Ewan McGregor saying "these are your/her first steps" (how cool is that btw).

from 0:30 to 0:40

The other one when she gathers the Force during her duel against Ren.

Still the only thing I could possibly accept is that she is some relative of Obi Wan, like his niece or whatever. This would still make zero sense since we know nothing about Obi Wans family or origin (we used to know his origin, but it's all gone now).
We will most probably see that in his spin off movie :)
And i had goosebumps when i heared Alec and Ewan talk to her, let alone when Yoda said its energy surrounds us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)