Star Wars (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
anakin ≠ darth vader
Then why is it prophesied that Anakin will bring balance to the force (by helping the emperor "hunt down and kill the last of the Jedi" an act he commits as Darth Vader) instead of a mysterious unrevealed Sith lord?

I get what you're attempting to say but no.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Then why is it prophesied that Anakin will bring balance to the force (by helping the emperor "hunt down and kill the last of the Jedi" an act he commits as Darth Vader) instead of a mysterious unrevealed Sith lord?

Bogan dont understand the plot, he sees swinging flashy swords and beams coming out guns and elephant like machines, much wow

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #172

The dark side of the force consumed him and turned him into darth vader. He ceased to be Anakin until the end of VI

Bogan dont understand the plot, he sees swinging flashy swords and beams coming out guns and elephant like machines, much wow
    such laser
    very space
    much force
    lots light
    wow

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    People forget that there's a whole world behind Star Wars. It's not just 6 movies but it's also over 200 books. They created a whole world out of it and of course fans are going crazy. Many people call some of those 6 movies a failure (new ones) but there's a reason more to see this one as we've been waiting for it for soooo long. And hell, it's a space adventure with nice humor, good actors and a very good director, why not get hyped? That teaser told so much even if it showed little, a great way to hype people up IMO. I believe there's no way this is gonna turn into a bad movie, no chance in hell.

Judging from that trailer it seems that lightsaber is Anakin's and we've seen mask for Darth Vader. That girl is also carrying some staff. So hopefully they are collecting artifacts and planning to resurrect someone (oh lord, I wish, I wish it's Darth Plagueis).

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    People forget that there's a whole world behind Star Wars. It's not just 6 movies but it's also over 200 books. They created a whole world out of it and of course fans are going crazy. Many people call some of those 6 movies a failure (new ones) but there's a reason more to see this one as we've been waiting for it for soooo long. And hell, it's a space adventure with nice humor, good actors and a very good director, why not get hyped? That teaser told so much even if it showed little, a great way to hype people up IMO. I believe there's no way this is gonna turn into a bad movie, no chance in hell.

Judging from that trailer it seems that lightsaber is Anakin's and we've seen mask for Darth Vader. That girl is also carrying some staff. So hopefully they are collecting artifacts and planning to resurrect someone (oh lord, I wish, I wish it's Darth Plagueis).
    :agree: There is a gigantic Extended Universe of Star Wars between books games and comics . Too bad disney decided to discard pretty much everything as non canon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)