Stankovic? (6 Viewers)

Do you want Stankovic with Juve?

• YES (with no other aquisitions at midfield)

• NO

• YES (but with X. Alonso)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Exactly, and look what we're left with: a guy sent off to Monaco, two who sat on the bench all season, one who sat on the injury table, and a lot of other decisions to make.

Good job, board. :tdown:
yep, one article I read stated that he wanted Toni, Touré and Milito and didn't want Tiago and Almiron.

maybe we should have promoted him instead? :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There is a small detail we shouldnt forget, Mourinho said that Stankovic will not be a part of the team and if he stays, he will be training with the junior team.
This indicates, that there certainly is a problem there, he is leaving Inter and his manager should be looking for new team, regardless if this new team will be Juve or not...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
thats why we could get him for cheap, they took advantage from our situation 2 years ago why can't we do the same now. this could be done for 6 mil top.. but u know we have secco so it could be 12 mil

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
maybe we should write to the board or to gigli and advice him to which players he should sign
Great idea.
I suggest Badass devil, DontStopBelieve, m_elayyan, XsemprejuveX, Lucky Luke, Ascension, delpiero06, tonykart, ThePLaya and koSTARica to create a list of the players we want, of the players we don't want to buy and don't want to sell and to send the letter to our board.
If the board is listening to the fans from other Juve sites i believe it's only fair to listen to the Juventini from juventuz.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
gigli said that the fans prevented the sifning of stankovic.

close this thread.
gigli said this "Capisco i nostri tifosi su Stankovic e la loro opinione pesa, ma ci sono altre logiche da tenere in considerazione." where is fucking logic here. stan.... hated juventus with heart and now we get him. logic, fuck logic, fuck gigli fuck secco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)