Standard Liege - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Capello about Standard's game:

"Anche a Ginevra, utilizzerò il 4-4-2 nel primo tempo e il 4-3-3 nel secondo, esattamente come ho fatto a Trieste. Anche questa volta, nel 4-3-3, giocheranno come punte laterali Mutu e Del Piero , perché sono i due attaccanti che hanno maggior propensione a rientrare"

He says that he will play with a 4-4-2 in the first half and a 4-3-3 in the second, using Mutu and Del Piero has "lateral Forwards", they will have to comeback to help the midfield.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    It'll be interesting to see how the 4-3-3 works this time round as it was apparently quite successful in the Trofeo TIM with Mutu and Del Piero forging an exciting partnership.

JuvenYang

Jul 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

That is correct. Stalin initially asked Standard to change the electric red of their shirts into a more conservative and fitting Marxist red. But the then President of Standard, Jean-Robert de Padoue, refused to oblige, claiming that he had chosen that colour as a reference to the red latex stilettos his first girlfriend wore when they met. He was promptly sent to a gulag in Russia's Far East Republic of Kamtchaka, where he earned a reputation for knitting authentic sheep ponchos for German POW's and Soviet dissidents. Taking advantage from his captors' trust, de Padoue managed to escape the gulag by progressively digging a hole into his cell's wall with the heel of his girlfriend's red stilettos, which, as a reward for his good behaviour, he had been allowed to keep as a reminder of days gone by. On February 22nd 1953, de Padoue arrived on the Eastern coast of Asia, where the Korean War was raging. He was spotted by a US patrol boat that decided to take him aboard and then back to America. Upon his arrival in the land of the free, he pronounced these words : "America, I have walked a long way to reach your shores, and now the time has come for me to take off my shoes"

You guys must be kidding right? How come this "history" can't be found anywhere, even on Standard Liege's own website? 8 consecutive champions cups! Is that something so easy to be erased?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuvenYang ] ++

You guys must be kidding right? How come this "history" can't be found anywhere, even on Standard Liege's own website? 8 consecutive champions cups! Is that something so easy to be erased?
    they were joking

standard is a crap team from micky mouse leageu jupilair leageu

and i have friends here in belgium who support this micky mouse team and if juventus doesent win againts them MAMMA MIA!

i will hear that 25years even if we win the champions leageu.

standard played 0-0 againts fener 2days ago i hope juventus can win like 5-0

FORZA JUVE!

for the people in belgium

it will be on RTBF i think that says the standard website

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Who is covering the match in the middle east? kooora.com say Sport Italia but the frequency suggested isn't working for me.
    Anyhelp?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    SoP client is down right now for maintenance...

hopefully it will be back up by gametime

any other links ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)