Standard Liege - Juventus (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Capello will use a more solid line-up, somehow judging from our last friendlies, Capello has been experimenting with all the players more than actually trying to find the first 11.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i hope so because i dont wanne lose againts standard!

i want juventus to win this game !
it means alot to me.

but we all know we can beat standard anytime , but you know juventus and at friendlys its like they dont wanne win sometime's.
look at yesterday inter was 100% the weakest team of the 3and still inter wins the mini tournament.

let them have his tim trophy

we will win another scudetto and go for the champions leageu ;)

FORZA JUVENTUS!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Sorry, can't take time off work to see the gobbi play Belgium's Inter.
Belgium's Inter? Standard Liege is the greatest club team in the history of Europe. They won eight consecutive Champions Cups prior to the reign of Real Madrid, but nobody knows about it. Josef Stalin had all the football records of Standard purged becuase he did not like the club colors, so it is now as if the victories were never won.

This year all will be different. Standard will defeat all in Belgium and in Europe. They will then steal a march on Asia, ending up in the Pacific Ocean, where they will be the best damn club swimming in the Pacific.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Belgium's Inter? Standard Liege is the greatest club team in the history of Europe. They won eight consecutive Champions Cups prior to the reign of Real Madrid, but nobody knows about it. Josef Stalin had all the football records of Standard purged becuase he did not like the club colors, so it is now as if the victories were never won.

This year all will be different. Standard will defeat all in Belgium and in Europe. They will then steal a march on Asia, ending up in the Pacific Ocean, where they will be the best damn club swimming in the Pacific.
Are you talking about the Decathlon of football?

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

That is correct. Stalin initially asked Standard to change the electric red of their shirts into a more conservative and fitting Marxist red. But the then President of Standard, Jean-Robert de Padoue, refused to oblige, claiming that he had chosen that colour as a reference to the red latex stilettos his first girlfriend wore when they met. He was promptly sent to a gulag in Russia's Far East Republic of Kamtchaka, where he earned a reputation for knitting authentic sheep ponchos for German POW's and Soviet dissidents. Taking advantage from his captors' trust, de Padoue managed to escape the gulag by progressively digging a hole into his cell's wall with the heel of his girlfriend's red stilettos, which, as a reward for his good behaviour, he had been allowed to keep as a reminder of days gone by. On February 22nd 1953, de Padoue arrived on the Eastern coast of Asia, where the Korean War was raging. He was spotted by a US patrol boat that decided to take him aboard and then back to America. Upon his arrival in the land of the free, he pronounced these words : "America, I have walked a long way to reach your shores, and now the time has come for me to take off my shoes"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)