Stadio Agnelli (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
i kinda agree with Tom on this one........the nu stadium will only be 35k in capacity....same as Aresenals current on...even theyll have a bigger stadium......45k would look better but could we fill it?

But like the san siro we could name it Staidio Agnelli but also call it..nike dome, delle alpi, etc............

Its better than the Stanley Mathews Pricebusters stand:down:

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
our new stadium capacity is only 35000 ?
is a sheer insult to the surface of juventinis !!!

and i think the most beautifull name for juve stadium is Delle Alpi.

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
Agree, why we should change the delle alpi, I think it's great name..

Beside, if we change Delle Alpe name, who knows it might bring bad luck,D
You know :greedy: just like Ajax and the arena stadium.. they say, it never stay the same.. Ajax lost in every game they play in Arena.. so, I personally don't want that to happen..

Well, it kinda superstitious thing.. but :frown: .. it might happen ..

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Delle Alpi is cool .. can't we just stick with it ??
I agree with you Fahad :)
Nike Dome is too "scary" besides there's a "Reebok Stadium" (owned by Bolton Wanderers, if I'm not mistaken) ;)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I'm pretty sure it won't be named for Nike, and if it is, I won't mind that much, because I'm pretty much used to stadiums/arenas being named after companies.

35,000 is a bit small. I'd rather 45-50,000, but the stadium as it is now clearly needs change.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Prior to L'Avvocato's dead the most favoured name by Juventini in Italy was by far Stadio Gaetano Scirea.

I'm sure that sentiments ahve changed by now however, and even if I would like Scirea to get this honour- he was 'just' a player, and everyone who have been a Juventus fan in the 80's know how much that can still mean.

There's only one Avvocato.

Stadio Giovanni Agnelli it is.

Ciao.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I think we should keep the name as it is. Stadio Delle Alpi is just fine.:stuckup:

Btw why is it called Delle Alpi? Is it the place where the stadium is built?:confused:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
I think we should keep the name as it is. Stadio Delle Alpi is just fine.:stuckup:

Btw why is it called Delle Alpi? Is it the place where the stadium is built?:confused:
stadio delle Alpi = stadium of the alps

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Prior to L'Avvocato's dead the most favoured name by Juventini in Italy was by far Stadio Gaetano Scirea.

I'm sure that sentiments ahve changed by now however, and even if I would like Scirea to get this honour- he was 'just' a player, and everyone who have been a Juventus fan in the 80's know how much that can still mean.

There's only one Avvocato.

Stadio Giovanni Agnelli it is.

Ciao.
I get why the sentiment would be Agnelli over Scirea, but that doesn't explain why they are changing the name at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)