(SPOILER) Movies about to be released in 2007 (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i heard that they started filming the new batman movie in chicago this month. i think its gonna be called "the dark knight".

i'll try to find some bootleg pix and post them later

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i heard that they started filming the new batman movie in chicago this month. i think its gonna be called "the dark knight".

i'll try to find some bootleg pix and post them later
yep, old information though..can't wait actually, beats all the other comic type movies except x-men though, i find them to be both interesting..cant stand that spiderman crap anymore.. bad directing, bad acting, stupid storylines and the worst endings all in my honest opinion

Edit: directed by Christopher Nolan as well, he made Batman Returns 2 years ago..the only person who ever made a batman movie to be at least more interesting than the other ones, especially with george clooney in it..that was just pathetic

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
yep, old information though..can't wait actually, beats all the other comic type movies except x-men though, i find them to be both interesting..cant stand that spiderman crap anymore.. bad directing, bad acting, stupid storylines and the worst endings all in my honest opinion
i think spider-man 3 is gonna be a different kind of ending from what i gather, i think it will end on a bad note with something to go into for the next part of course.

i'm going to see it tonite at midnite cuz its opening nite so i will let you guys know. who know i may even post a link for a screen rip :D

j/k

forza venom

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its funny how out of all these previews and hype that the best movie that i've seen in 07 was Superbad, which i dont think was even listed.

ironman is gonna suck also, unfortunately i dont harry connick or whoever makes a good tony starks.

has anyone heard more about the 'hitman' movie? i'm not sure about the guy who is supposed to play him but i can imagine it will be highly uncreative unless they use that guy from lockstock/gone in 60 secs.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
not sure...he does look pretty mean in the few pics I have seen :)...will be an intersting movie thats for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)