Split - Talk about your school (sort of) (1 Viewer)

River

Jun 15, 2004
My uniform was alittle like fabianas but.

navy skirts (and they were waaaay shorter than those), white shirts usually longed sleeved with navy tie and yellow stripes on it. With a navy blazer with the school logo on the breast.

I miss it :D

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
It's nice with school uniform's, wish it was uniforms in <Norway... that would be NICE... Zlatan, I'm lookin forward to the next time Norway sweden meet... We have a great chanse to beat you... Åge Hareide has really done wonderfull things.. Norway almost beat Russland 3-0, they scored a goal then, but 3-1.. a good result...

OP
Dan

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    you got on a totally random topic at the end rushy, and you wish you had school uniforms??!?!? :eek:

Thats one thing to put in the guiness book of records..:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, I'm looking forwards for the next time Bosnia and Norway meet, we'll kick your arses again :p

I'm Bosnian mate, but Sweden is my second nation and I support them in international competitions. But other than that, I dont really care about them that much.

Rushy

The Poet
    Jul 3, 2004
    okay, sorry... We beat bosnia then... in the euro qualificastion hehe that was great.. but they beat us to then... faderlandtute...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I went to a Private high school and we had to wear shirt and tie everyday during the winter, but we could wear shorts and golf shirts during Spring and Summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)