Spain; Fifa Fair Play Winners (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now that the hate is too much towards Spain like the case is with Italy, I'm glad they won the WC and it even makes me happier that they won the fifa fair play award.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Now that the hate is too much towards Spain like the case is with Italy, I'm glad they won the WC and it even makes me happier that they won the fifa fair play award.
I can't wait for Zlatan to win the Golden Ball. Gonna be a ball watching your reaction :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
one thing is sure..there is no fair play anymore...not even 1% of the players aren't divers and won't refuse a free pk.
Which is why we should scrap the silly fair play awards. Or at least they should stop awarding them as a matter of course, only give it out if a team really had been playing fair. A "least bad" award is pointless.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why should it bother us Martin? It's not like this award has been patiently waited by Football fans worldwide.

I think Spain are the least teams to earn cards and that's why they earned it. Nevertheless, who really cares if Algeria or England had won this award? It's obvious that it's an award just for the sake of it and not more.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Rab, this is all 'silly' until Spain beats Italy in a WC knockout game and then the conspiracy theories pour out :p

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ßüякε;2584558 said:
    The third gif is just stupid, it's obvious contact.
    Take a good look at this video clip in 720p. It's in slow motion. Look at Torres take a quick glance back towards the Chilean player between 4s-5s and then look at his upper body (face & neck) between the 7th-8th second and how he decides to take a plunge even before his body begins to fall.

IT'S A DIVE! Even Ray Charles would agree ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)