[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Barca are great. They even managed to make me dislike Unicef.
:lol::lol::lol: me too

blʘndu;2930010 said:
i would give 4 penalties in this Video, 2 would be harsh and 2 are certain

Semifinal 2006 - clear goal by Shevchenko disallowed
Semifinal 2009 - Chelsea robbed of two clear penalties. Barca allowed to play handball in the box.
Semifinal 2010 - Motta red card for Busquets acting.

In 2011, the first moment they were in trouble, the referee red cards Van Persie for the most silliest reasons of all.
they get alot of help in CL

I don't give a fuck about Barca and their football, or how they are the best team right now...
Its their attitude and what a bunch of divers they are, to be a Barca player u must pass the bitches test, thats their medical
and what I hate the most is their wanna be fans, the same who were fans of Real in 2002-2006 (Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham)

and fuck all of the other teams Inter, Milan, Real, Man U

Forza Juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol::lol::lol: me too

i would give 4 penalties in this Video, 2 would be harsh and 2 are certain

they get alot of help in CL

I don't give a fuck about Barca and their football, or how they are the best team right now...
Its their attitude and what a bunch of divers they are, to be a Barca player u must pass the bitches test, thats their medical
and what I hate the most is their wanna be fans, the same who were fans of Real in 2002-2006 (Zidane, Ronaldo, Beckham)

and fuck all of the other teams Inter, Milan, Real, Man U

Forza Juve
Dude, you're such a hardcore fan. A true example of what every Juve fan should be. Better watch out if you're walking down the same street as Mondolon. :tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this is what i was talking about..everybody is silent around messi..:

oh and this is terrible, just terrible..i would've gone crazy if i was instead of the bald guy :

that's why i'm saying i only like barca because of the football they want to play, not because of they wins and trophies, their attitude, their fans or their popularity. These scenes + the help from the refs + valdez and busquets + the continuos bitching + that stupid song and "mes que un club" attitude makes me feel sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)