[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you see Mou's reaction on the first miss?
I missed it. I was too busy cursing Ade because I had Real on my ticket.

Why was Casillas red carded in the 2nd minute, btw? Did he deserve it or was it the usual from the spanish refs : "Hey, Barca lost points so lets make sure Real don't win"?

May 22, 2007

Why was Casillas red carded in the 2nd minute, btw? Did he deserve it or was it the usual from the spanish refs : "Hey, Barca lost points so lets make sure Real don't win"?
Charged out and clipped a players foot, and he was last man.

He's poor in general in those situations.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

93 seconds, it was a record fast red card in La Liga.

Go check the betting thread and see what I missed today.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
can someone give me an unbiased review of mashcerano's season so far in barca. all i know is he has made 15 appearances for them
Quite poor. At the beginning of the season when he was starting games he was obviously not in tune with the rest of the team. He was rash, he ruined their passing game at times, and generally looked out of place. Recently he has improved though, he's not a starter anymore, but when he plays, he does quite well, he now understands that all you have to do as a DM in Barca is give the ball to Xavi :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)