[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
talking like a football fan, yes that was great
but their financial director will have sleepless nights
and no money more problems
I am not denying here that the amounts spalshed are ridiculous but to say that the Galacticos are a failure historically speaking is just absurd and the proof is the example I gave.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
very good move for man...they have a ronaldo in nani...or they can buy quaresma...with that kind of money they can buy ribery and good cm to replace scholes.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
very good move for man...they have a ronaldo in nani...or they can buy quaresma...with that kind of money they can buy ribery and good cm to replace scholes.
They can buy aguero to replace tevez, david silva as giggs replacement and Ribery in cristina's position.

I honestly think that united are the big winners in that move......

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I dont know guys. Now Man Utd have 80 million pounds to spend. Ferguson has always been in love with Gigi and Van der Sar is old. Both the board and Buffon have said that if a good bid arrives they will accept.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Villa, Torres, Ibra, Drogba, Eto are the only ones you can say for sure are better then him in that list.

Trez and Ruud when they are healthy and scoring their usual numbers nowadays, are more or less same level as Forlan. He isnt a great layer, but a great goalscorer. Underrated, despite scoring heaps and heaps from everywhere, for fun.
Oh come on Osman. The guy really isn't that good. He thrives in the Liga because he's deadly when given space, but really isn't much when playing against a decent defense that doesn't offer him much space.

I'd say

Amauri
Pato
Ibrahimovic
Aguero
Villa
Torres
Berbatov
Tevez
Rooney
DP
Benzema
Van Persie
Eto'o

are all better strikers than he is. You could also make a case for Adebayor and Higuain. I'm not even counting players like Trezeguet, RVN and Henry. Mainly because they're past it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They won't even feel Ronaldo's absence if they get Ribery. But they'll probably bring in Valencia instead. Great news for us Arsenal/Chelsea/ Scouser fans

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So are we going to see this next season?

----------------Lassana------Gago

-------Ronaldo--------Kaka--------Robben

-------------------------RVN

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They won't even feel Ronaldo's absence if they get Ribery. But they'll probably bring in Valencia instead. Great news for us Arsenal/Chelsea/ Scouser fans
Why ?! i mean they can sign 3 of the best players in the world with that money (and still have extra $$ to reserve). Plus players prices in the market will get inflated now that this whole madness is happening which will affect other clubs challenging united in the PL.

Ps: Thank god we've signed Diego before all that madness even began.......

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@OnlyJuve,

Nay, i'm guessing a big portion of that money has been earmarked to pay off some of their debts. I really doubt they'd go on a spending spree and get Ribery, Valencia and Benzema for example.

Jul 15, 2006
So you are labelling Madrid as a failure for buying Ronaldo and Manchester aren't winning from the transfer, it's a lose-lose situation for you when it comes to that deal.
Unfortnately it is. As much as I do hate Manure and Ronaldo, there's no doubting that he's argubaly the best player right now, but I can always hope for him to be a failure.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
C'mon, Blondu. :howler: We've already seen what Quaresma can do for big teams...
don't want to argue about these kind of players with you man but it's a fact that quaresma taught ronaldo all that he knows. You cannot judge quaresma from 5 matches that he played in italy, i'm sure c.ronaldo wouldn't had played better in italy too. They both are (and imo almost all portugese am's) fit for epl and la liga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)