[SPA] La Liga 2007/2008 (11 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Actually it's not bargain if you consider that Man Utd took him from Barca for almost free. If I am Barca I would be pissed with his arrival, cuz he wanted to leave Barca and go to Man Utd cuz he thought he will have more chance of playing with Man Utd.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Considering his age,potential,class and nationality it's still one hell of a bargain to me.

So Fabregas for 10 m € wouldn't be a bargain neither if he returns to Barcelona because Arsenal took him almost for free;)?

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
It is a bargain.

He was linked with Juve but he never wanted to join. He's been saying since he arrived that he wanted to return to Spain someday. And of course, he is a Barca fan too. He's never going to get past Rio and Vidic anyway so good luck to him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Considering his age,potential,class and nationality it's still one hell of a bargain to me.

So Fabregas for 10 m € wouldn't be a bargain neither if he returns to Barcelona because Arsenal took him almost for free;)?
I see your point and I agree.

But just imagine similar case happening to Secco... :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,496
    1000 €

What bugged me was that at the match day they were sold for 3000 € PER FUCKING TICKET!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)