[SPA] La Liga 2007/2008 (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually maher, good luck i am sure you are gonna have a great year cheering on barca....and em...juve...and em whoever else you support. i will be more concerned next year when both barca and juve are playing champions league football again

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
good to see barca starting the new season with 2 wins in scotland although team needs time to be in good form but it was good to see henry , ronnie score

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
man its amazing what the sale of a average striker like torres can bring to athletico madrid

now they've added reyes
Liverpool were daft to spend so much on him.

Athletico must be in with a shout of challenging the top four with the team they have now, but that could have been said of the before.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ZIGIC, NEW VALENCIA CF PLAYER
09/08/2007 14:43

Valencia CF and Real Racing Club of Santander agreed the transfer of Nikola Zigic. The medical examination will take place this Friday, August 10th, and after that, Zigic will be a new Valencia CF player for the next five years. He will be announced on Friday, at 1:00 pm, at the VIP box of Mestalla.

Valencia Official Website.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think Zigic will become a great striker and this move could help him, I just don't know how Valencia is gonna play now; Villa, Morientes, Zigic, Angulo?

And supposedly they payed Zigic close to 20m so I doubt he'll be warming the bench.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Sevilla won 1-0 in the first match in the super cup , i hope they win in the next match too , i hear that real are playing like crap , Barca will crush them this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)