[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3467347 said:
Both were just as bad with only one single good move in 90 minutes.
But look how everyone will talk about the great match Messi had and how amazing he was.

The annoying idolizing has always been what I couldn't stand. I want Messi's leg broken. If they start idolizing Ronaldo the same way, then his leg broken too, please.

Mar 9, 2006
But look how everyone will talk about the great match Messi had and how amazing he was.

The annoying idolizing has always been what I couldn't stand. I want Messi's leg broken. If they start idolizing Ronaldo the same way, then his leg broken too, please.
:tup:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Juventino[RUS];3467355 said:
You're just jealous.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Barca always deserves to win against Real tbh. It's like Juve against Inter almost. They've got the mostly native players while Real buys whoever they can. I still want Real to win more but yeah, don't really care that much between those two. In CL, I'll cheer for any team against both of them though.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He's the starter while Higuain is the bench player. I remember you telling me that by the beginning of the season that Higuain will bench Benzema. Didn't happen. Benzema played as a starter every big game, started all RM 6 CL games IIRC and scoring 17 goals and delivering 8 assists, it just shows how he's a more complete player that Higuain. Today game also showed that, Benzema was more involved picking up an assist while Higuain tough with no service was just invisible.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

Why do you dislike Messi so much? Because other people idolise him? right....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do you dislike Messi so much? Because other people idolise him? right....
Among other reasons, yes.

He also plays for the most disgusting team in the world, he is presented to be a sinless angel, "Messi never dives" etc etc etc.

Why do you dislike whoever you dislike?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He's the starter while Higuain is the bench player. I remember you telling me that by the beginning of the season that Higuain will bench Benzema. Didn't happen. Benzema played as a starter every big game, started all RM 6 CL games IIRC and scoring 17 goals and delivering 8 assists, it just shows how he's a more complete player that Higuain. Today game also showed that, Benzema was more involved picking up an assist while Higuain tough with no service was just invisible.
How can you remember hearing something I don't remember saying? :shifty:

Providing numbers for Benzema would help your case if the numbers could beat Higuain's, which they can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)