[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (6 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Barca deserved the loss , they did not play at all , they reminded me of their form in the begining of last season , thet must improve and get new players instead the injured players OR real or valencia will take the title:(

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I think Barca will win it. This can only be a wake up call for them. Trust me on this, this is Barca's year in La Liga.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #404
    I feel sorry for Atletico Madrid. They completely overwhelmed Real, dominating as far as possession, creating chances, purposeful attacking, and good football goes but ended up losing 3-0 :wallbang: Unfortunately for them, los merengues finished their chances and they failed to.

Villareal fully deserved their win over Barcelona. They controlled the game for the most part and bar Puyol the Barca defence struggled to contain Riquelme, Guayre and Forlan. Barcelona's defending on set-pieces was horrendous and Victor Valdes really should have done better on the opening goal. Ronaldinho's performance seemed anything but that of a world player of the year while Deco and Giuly were shadows of their normal selves.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    There is still a 7 point advantage. Hope Barca can hang on to that, while Sevilla and Espanyol keep the dogs away from the 4th CL spot.

Barcelona 42 18
    Valencia 35 18
    Real Madrid 35 18
    Espanyol 33 18
    Sevilla 32 18

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #406
    Next up for Barca is Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou without the suspended Deco. Belletti and Van Bronkhorst will be back though.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Damn. And I like Gravesen... (and even have become more of a fan of Everton since they dropped some 200-lbs of Rooney fat).

Would Gravesen be eligible in the CL this season?

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    The Dogs got lucky again today.
    cool. yeah i agree with you.. but the dogs learned how to bite now even the referee.

7 points ahead ,, No probleeeeeeeeeeeeeeema. barca is Gonna show the real face next round.

why did not they do it tonight. hard victorty (1-0) with missing penalty

Cuz Chelsea's coach was watching !

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Zaragoza's first goal was amazing!! I hope RM keeps up that poor defending, so neddy and the boys truely exploit them, and show the world that the galacticos are good as done!!:D

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #413
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

Cuz Chelsea's coach was watching !
    Yeah, I saw Mourinho in the stands making notes..

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah, the ManU misfit is proving (kinda like Mutu will do) that playing styles can kill a players' career.

He was on fire in Argentina, cooled down in England, and has reignited in Spain.

Did I hear Crespo and Veron somewhere?

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    It seems barca will loose the liga cause they dont have any subs , there form know is similar to last season first half , if they remain like this real will be the winner:(

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #419
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Diego Forlan is playing with Villareal en Espana.
    He's doing a damn good job too, third in the scoring chart I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)