[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
You can watch matches as long as you're not going to make guys shy and by that impossible to play well
:LOL: i dun want to knwo why you would think this way but ok :D

I was afraid that there is sth more to come about Zlatan... I will go and feed my brain cells, after that they will be thinking and understand better
:D ok.... have a gd urm.... supper?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
supper is after dinner
i know! vit said they dont really have lunch in Poland... they call it as dinner and then at night is supper.

So i thought it was like abt 5pm in Poland now.... so .... urmmm..... nevermind :wallbang:

ummmmm.... and so that i dun go offtopic... heres an article *tada* ! :D

=============================

Canizares urges Mista solution

The state of affairs keeping Valencia striker Mista out of the first team is causing much unrest among the club's players, according to goalkeeper Santiago Canizares.

Valencia management have offered the Spaniard a new contract, but on all instances he has rejected to sign on the dotted line.

Because of his withdrawal to sign, Mista has been ousted from fist team operations.

Experienced goalkeeper Canizares has expressed his desire for the situation to be sorted and for his international teammate to be brought back into the fore.

"My wish is that he continues for a long time here and that the situation is solved soon because he needs to play games and Valencia needs men who score goals," said the bleach-happy Canizares.

"All these issues can be solved, it does not worry me that there is or not a dispute, what worries me is that we have a player who has still not re-signed. It worries me as a Valencianista and a player."

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Camacho quit and Remon is the new Real Madrid coach....

However, I think Real will continue to suck over the next couple of matches.......Money can't buy victory....;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Aimar out for three weeks

================

MADRID, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Valencia midfielder Pablo Aimar will be out of action for up to three weeks after sustaining a thigh injury during his side's 3-1 victory over Real Sociedad at the weekend.

The Spanish champions said that the Argentine international had suffered a small tear in the thigh muscle in his left leg and would be sidelined for between 15 and 20 days.

The 24-year-old midfielder missed much of the second half of last season because of similar injury problems.

As well as up to four league games, Aimar will also miss his side's second Champions League group match against Werder Bremen but should be available for the following game at home to Inter Milan.

Valencia are joint leaders of Group G with Inter following a 2-0 victory in their opening match against Anderlecht and are one of six teams that lead the Primera Liga with seven points from their opening three league games.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #210
    He seems to be injured all the damn time, which is a massive shame because he's so talented.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #214
    Excellent effort by Raul!!! He skins his marker and shoots for the far corner with his right foot, off the post!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)