[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
man yes the defence sucks i hope ayala comes back soon
And i just hope he's not going to be 1 of those get injured and then just find it very hard to get back into form/ the flow of things players. pls pls!!

Talking abt injured....... Pablo!!!!! my Aimar got injured just as he was doing great again!!! Nooooo!!! :wallbang:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
i wish if the matches r not in the same time in the CL coz i get 3 live matches n i can only watch 1 n i have 2 wait 4 a reply or somethin

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ivy ] ++

yah ok thats true. I'm just getting paranoid because we arnt playing very well and the defence is weaker without Ayala.... so i wish more hat he would scor those goals to calm my hreat :D
I know what you mean! The more goals the more safe I feel, about current standing and about the future, specillay that I read all that interviews with them: we're not playing well enough yet...

Ayala :broken:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
that I read all that interviews with them: we're not playing well enough yet...
yup! they get the wins and the goals but those scores dont tell the full story of the match. If you see them last yr and now... you will certainly see the difference.

I dont know... i think that

1. No Ayala + defence generally is crapping up.... used to be a wall.... not it's relying on indivual effort + :thumb: GK :D

2. Mista not happy that DV is always 1st choice

3. Ranieri playing counter is leading to us not having enough posession :groan: at 1 point in the Sociadad match our posession was 35%. I was totally :wth:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

no not you! I wrote that in reply to your

statement :wallbang:

Oh sorry, we exchange posts here so fast, just misundersanding.

Anyway, you cant watch them, if you want to see Canizares again :D

Or let's hope that he is not that shy.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
i felt so bad 4 pablo coz he was so upset
yeah me too :down: poor boy.

Anyway, you cant watch them, if you want to see Canizares again
stop talking like Moggi! :groan: ...... :wth: is that?!

Or let's hope that he is not that shy.
easily fixable.... just ask Zlatan (juventus or juventuz.... i think both can help me here ) to visit him abit. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
i felt so bad 4 pablo coz he was so upset :broken:

n it was so nice wen every1 was makin sure if hes ok :touched:
sorry, I didn't see the match. Can anyone gimme a quick report of what happened? :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

And i just hope he's not going to be 1 of those get injured and then just find it very hard to get back into form/ the flow of things players. pls pls!!

Talking abt injured....... Pablo!!!!! my Aimar got injured just as he was doing great again!!! Nooooo!!! :wallbang:

That's I hope about Aimar: that he is not gonna become one of those players, who permamently get injuried, everyting they put their feet on the pitch, he seems to be so susceptible to injuries, or maybe it's only me thinking that?

I dont think so about Ayala.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

stop talking like Moggi! :groan: ...... :wth: is that?!

Hello! I'm not talking like Moggi :groan: I'm talking like concerned proud Valencianista!

easily fixable.... just ask Zlatan (juventus or juventuz.... i think both can help me here ) to visit him abit. :D
Dont bring all those things here :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
sorry, I didn't see the match. Can anyone gimme a quick report of what happened?
abt Aimar? He got a muscular strain :graon:

Abt match? ....

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Valencia 3-1 Real Sociedad: FT Report

PA

VALENCIA, September 18 (Primera Liga) - Italian striker Marco Di Vaio was the hero of the night as reigning Primera Liga champions Valencia cruised to a comfortable win over Real Sociedad.

Although he missed chances early in the game, Di Vaio scored headers after 36 and 50 minutes to set his side on course against a Real Sociedad who look destined to suffer another season battling against relegation.

Miguel Mista scored Valencia's third of the night while Mikel Arteta opened his account since returning to Spain by scoring Real Sociedad's consolation goal from the penalty spot.

However, Valencia suffered one setback on the night as Pablo Aimar limped off after setting Di Vaio up for the second goal with what looked like a muscle injury.

Valencia coach Claudio Ranieri opted to rest midfielder David Albelda, but decided to give Aimar his first Primera Liga start of the season, while Real's Jose Mari Amorrortu went into the game with a side affected by injuries.

Striker Darko Kovacevic was sidelined with an Achilles tendon injury while Oscar de Paula and central defender Igor Jauregi were also out.

That saw Nihat Kahveci play as a lone striker, while Arteta played an attacking midfield role in front of Mikel Alonso and Bittor Alkiza.

Valencia could have been three up after just 12 minutes but Di Vaio wasted two chances.

He first chipped straight at Real goalkeeper Asier Riesgo with just five minutes on the clock and then fired wide of the keeper's far post when set through by Ruben Baraja.

Vicente Rodriguez then hit the Real crossbar with Valencia dominating the opening stages of a game Real Sociedad were struggling to come to terms with.

Kovacevic's absence meant they were unable to hit any long passes and looking lightweight in attack, the visitors' best chances came from set pieces hit by Nihat and Arteta.

However, although Di Vaio saw another shot fly wide midway through the half, Real Sociedad gradually got their passing game together and began to get into the game.

Nevertheless, it Valencia who look the lead after 36 minutes.

Vicente hit a curling free kick from the right and Di Vaio's neat run earned him a free header at the near post, which he planted past the helpless Riesgo.

The Real Sociedad keeper saved his side from going two-goals down after 43 minutes, when Vicente's run down the left saw the ball sit up nicely for Miguel Angel Angulo on the edge of the area only for Riesgo to tip his shot inches past the post.

He could do nothing to stop Di Vaio scoring the second goal of the night after five minutes of the second half.

Aimar scurried down the left and had time and space to curl an inch-perfect cross to the Italian who planted his header into the back of the net.

Unfortunately for Valencia that was Aimar's last contribution to the game as he seemed to have picked up a strain and was replaced by Mista, back in the squad after Ranieri had sidelined him in recent games.

Mista celebrated his return to action by scoring his side's third of the night after 73 minutes with a neat far post header from Curro Torres' bouncing cross.

Arteta scored a penalty for Real 10 minutes from time after Emiliano Moretti handled Valery Karpin's cross.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
That's I hope about Aimar: that he is not gonna become one of those players, who permamently get injuried, everyting they put their feet on the pitch, he seems to be so susceptible to injuries, or maybe it's only me thinking that?
no no... it's not you i think the same.

Hello! I'm not talking like Moggi I'm talking like concerned proud Valencianista!
*pouts* goes away to sit in corner cos i'm not allowed to watch matches :down:

Dont bring all those things here
huh? i wasnt. I think they know shy and Ibra are not 2 words to go together.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

Arteta scored a penalty for Real 10 minutes from time after Emiliano Moretti handled Valery Karpin's cross.
i was actually wonderin who it was coz i didnt c him properly :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

*pouts* goes away to sit in corner cos i'm not allowed to watch matches :down:

You can watch matches as long as you're not going to make guys shy and by that impossible to play well ;)

huh? i wasnt. I think they know shy and Ibra are not 2 words to go together.

I was afraid that there is sth more to come about Zlatan... I will go and feed my brain cells, after that they will be thinking and understand better :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)