[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
Camacho quits as Real Madrid coach

Jose Antonio Camacho resigned as Real Madrid coach on Monday four months after taking up the post. Camacho offered his resignation to club boss Florentino Perez following the 1-0 defeat of the "galacticos" at Espanyol, saying he felt incapable of carrying on because he wasn't backed by the players.

"I want to announce that the board of Real Madrid has decided to accept the resignation of Jose Antonio Camacho, although he will continue working with the club," Real Madrid president Florentino Perez told a news conference on Monday.

"I also want to announce that we have decided to put our confidence in (his assistant) Mariano Garcia Remon, a man of proven loyalty to the club, as the new coach.

"That will ensure there is continuity with the work already carried out by Jose Antonio Camacho, who personally recommended Garcia Remon as his replacement.

"In the name of the board I also want to send everyone a message of reassurance that we are all confident that our objectives for this season remain as before and call on the fans to give their full support to the new coach."

Camacho was appointed as coach in place of Carlos Queiroz after the failure of Real - with players like Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham - to win a trophy last season.

It is the second time he has made a premature exit from the club he served so loyally as a player.

He managed just 23 days in the post in 1998, quitting before the season had even started after a row with then president Lorenzo Sanz about a contract for fitness trainer Carlos Lorenzana.

Real ended last season with a worst ever five-match losing streak. This season they successfully got through the qualifying round of the Champions League, then scraped two disappointing 1-0 wins in their first two Primera Liga games.

The team suffered a stinging 3-0 defeat at Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League on Wednesday and then turned in an appalling performance to lose at Espanyol.

eurosport

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Corradi is basically subbed on and Fiore...... i havent seen him much at all.... i unlike DV who is starting 11 in Liga.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ivy ] ++
Corradi is basically subbed on and Fiore...... i havent seen him much at all.... i unlike DV who is starting 11 in Liga.
I'm happy for Di Vaio, but I'm upset about Fiore, he used to be great player, but I dont see him playing at all now.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
yes!!! me too I want to see Fiore play! Thats why i said..... to many gd players in Valencia now too.... *sigh* but it's just the beginning of things... maybe they will play him more lastr in the season? :) or maybe he is shy and just doesnt want to come on the pitch each time i have the orrportunity to watch valencia play :wallbang:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
And DV... Dv is scoring more also because he gets to play more. He's still missing some chances. We could have more than a 3-1 score if he had done a little better in the 1st half.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
yes!!! me too I want to see Fiore play! Thats why i said..... to many gd players in Valencia now too.... *sigh* but it's just the beginning of things... maybe they will play him more lastr in the season? :) or maybe he is shy and just doesnt want to come on the pitch each time i have the orrportunity to watch valencia play :wallbang:
:wallbang:

Then you have to stop watching Valencia's matches :D

I dont want him to be wasted in Valencia.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
And DV... Dv is scoring more also because he gets to play more. He's still missing some chances. We could have more than a 3-1 score if he had done a little better in the 1st half.
But you know, that's kind unavoidable to miss chances in the game...
or maybe you mean, that he didnt try hard to score them, and not that he just had a bad luck.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:lazy: ok.... here's the deal... i wont watch the whole match... just get a cam and focus it on the GK for me... i'll just watch the saves and the GK. Deal?

As long as i can watch that and know that no goals are being let in ..... i'm happy :D

--------

no but seriously... i really want to watch hm play too. I was so lookign forward to that!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
But you know, that's kind unavoidable to miss chances in the game...
or maybe you mean, that he didnt try hard to score them, and not that he just had a bad luck.
Do you remember him doing this at Juve? It's those kind of.... " arrrr!!! Marrcooo!! knowing what you can do that could have been at the back of the net you're much better than this and that ball wasnt that hard!!!! Ohhhh!! what a waste!!" kind thing ( yes.. i do realise that i am a couch fan + a girl so i really dont know how easy hard things might be... but... :p )

And yes i know it's unavoidable and mayyybee bad luck..... but if he/they keep letting chances like that roll away.... :sigh:

... hmmm...... i've become unused to the smilies :moan:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
:lazy: ok.... here's the deal... i wont watch the whole match... just get a cam and focus it on the GK for me... i'll just watch the saves and the GK. Deal?

As long as i can watch that and know that no goals are being let in ..... i'm happy :D

--------

no but seriously... i really want to watch hm play too. I was so lookign forward to that!

Ivy: dont you dare to watch any their matches! What if Canizares become shy cause of you and hide in changing room?
There you go: clean sheets would be gone! :mad:

:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Do you remember him doing this at Juve? It's those kind of.... " arrrr!!! Marrcooo!! knowing what you can do that could have been at the back of the net you're much better than this and that ball wasnt that hard!!!! Ohhhh!! what a waste!!" kind thing ( yes.. i do realise that i am a couch fan + a girl so i really dont know how easy hard things might be... but... :p )

And yes i know it's unavoidable and mayyybee bad luck..... but if he/they keep letting chances like that roll away.... :sigh:

... hmmm...... i've become unused to the smilies :moan:

My memories about Marco are a little differtent, cause I did watch him playing for Parma, and he was great there! I'm talking about that season, which was the last season for Gigi there.

So then I was disappointed in his job in Juve, but still... every time I see him I hope to see him like in old days, scoring, not only kicking the ball.
And as far, he is doing well there. I wish I could see whole matches, highlights are not the same and also I see Valencia's highlights so rarely :(

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
c'mon marco in not missin as many chances as he used 2 miss in juve
yah ok thats true. I'm just getting paranoid because we arnt playing very well and the defence is weaker without Ayala.... so i wish more hat he would scor those goals to calm my hreat :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)