[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (18 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Spain will never learn, a country with great players, but backward fans stuck in the middlesages...

Ronaldo Reacts Angrily At Racist Taunts
3/21/2005 5:29:00 PM
The Brazilian striker launched a bottle towards his own fans following some insults from the stands.
The relationship between Ronaldo and Real Madrid now seems to be completely over. The former Inter player reacted angrily after being abused verbally by his own fans during the weekend match against Getafe which the Spanish giants won 1-0.

On his way out of the pitch, Ronaldo was whistled and jeered, prompting the Brazilian player to throw a bottle towards his fans.

“When I went towards my bench, two youths shouted racist insults towards me and my mother. I reacted in the wrong way, but the insults were really ugly.”
Latest transfer rumours have linked Ronaldo back to Inter, in a swap deal involving Adriano.
this article was quoted when someone said "did you expect that from ronaldinho".

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #669
    Forlan is having a wonderful season with Villareal. He just scored against Bilbao to make it 3-1 and is now tied with Samuel Eto'o as the topscorer in La Liga.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Up to third now, pecker :thumb:
    Yeah baby. :D Hunting for second!! Just waiting for Albacete to kick some Galactico ass.

God i missed the Barca vs Betis game, I hear it was a good one.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    I don't think Villareal will lose a game this year if Riquelme escapes all injuries. La liga 04/05 will end:

1. Barcelona
    2. Villarreal
    3. Real Madrid
    4. Ath. Madrid
    5. Sevilla / Valencia
    Except from the Ath Madrid part really much stands. :D Torres what was I thinking, TORRRRRES. :wallbang:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Barcelona was extremely lucky to get that Belletti penalty and they really should not have won that match.

All I have to say is forza Atletico Madrid, not Villareal.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Barca had a 3-3 draw against Betis

it was a lesson in Counter-Attacks

Oliveira and Joaquin were excellent today

Oleguer should sit on the bench

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)