Southpark (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Tomorrow a new season of southpark starts. The new episode will be called "Southpark goes gay"

I am a big fan of this series. The best part of it is that it actually gets better and better every year, which is very rare among series today. Look at Seinfeld for example.

My favourite episodes are:

Scott tenorman must die
A little bit country
Red mans greed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"scott tenorman must die" is a fokin funny episode!!!!

Jajaj you must see the one called "Lord of the rings" jajajaj is just too funny!!.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
that tenorman ep. was great as h*ll, gave me faith that south park still can be hilarious
I made you eat your parents! :D

np: nasum - du är bevakad

gray

Apr 22, 2003
True that. The last episode i remember watching was the one where aliens put a huge satellite dish in Cartman's ass :LOL:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Oh, now remember too, that was ****ing hilarious. IMO Cartman is the only person holding the series together.
    I disagree. Cartman might be the most important and funny character but the others are also extremely important. There are several episodes where he hardly says anything.
    Chef and Butters are extremely good characters. Kyle Stan and Kenny are great aswell of course.
    I have never watched Simpsons but as I understand it, it is only the father that is funny.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I dont think so. Kenny especially is very annoying IMO. Sure Kyle and Stan are important, but IMO the show would be nowhere withouth Cartman.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Jajaj you must see the one called "Lord of the rings" jajajaj is just too funny!!.

gimme back my..precious :nasty: must get precious

:LOL: whatta serious

any1 seen Chinpokomon? :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL:

You don't appear to have any Chinpokomon?
    No, but look. I just got this sweet Cyborg Bill doll.
    Oh please, Cyborg Bill is so yesterday.
    Yeah, like ancient history.
    Cyborg Bill isn't cool anymore?
    No, dude.
    Cyborg Bill hasn't been cool for a long time Kyle.
    Why don't the hell, don't people tell me these things?
    It's all Chinpokomon now.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    Chinpokomon is great.

I love the lawyer there. His "it doesn't make sense" might work.

Anyone who has seen the Terrance and Philip episode where Terrance is accused of murdering Jeffrey Audoir. He is pretty guilty. They have his fingernails, bloodsamples, hair, a piece of his shirt and his diary. But he is saved because Philip shows of Terrance feeding animals in the zoo and a murderer would never do that.
    One of the crappiest episodes by the way. Terrance and Philip can be really irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)