South Park Episodes (1 Viewer)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I would also like it explained how kenny 'dies' forever and then comes back in the later series.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    I would also like it explained how kenny 'dies' forever and then comes back in the later series.
    it's a cartoon

Jan 7, 2004
    Could someone tell me some good south park episodes? Im trying to get my friends and family into it. Any recommedations would be appreciated!

any episode is good. there are some great ones like for example the one where they show that the whole world is just a reality tv show made from aliens. or the one where they make fun of religion.etc. it really depends on what issues your friends and family are concerned

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

it's a cartoon
    But what is the logic behind it. Like does he suddenly re-appear or?

I just watched a great episode, the one with paris hilton.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

any episode is good. there are some great ones like for example the one where they show that the whole world is just a reality tv show made from aliens. or the one where they make fun of religion.etc. it really depends on what issues your friends and family are concerned

They loved the ladder to heaven episode. Things with political double meanings are good, and just plain funny things.

We like the kind of humour like in ' Free Hat', in the beggining in the cinema where the 're-re-re-release comes up, where the word nazi has been changed to 'politically chanlenged people'' :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    they die? No i mean there is this one episode where he dies and is gone forever. Ive seen later episodes where he is there when he is supposed to have died permentally. What was the south park story of how he became alive again

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

That's one of the best!

How Kenny took the picture of the galaxy's multimedia magnats having sex with prostitutes after getting wasted at a local bar!

Jan 7, 2004

They loved the ladder to heaven episode. Things with political double meanings are good, and just plain funny things.

We like the kind of humour like in ' Free Hat', in the beggining in the cinema where the 're-re-re-release comes up, where the word nazi has been changed to 'politically chanlenged people'' :D

they are all good.

lets just say that not many poor kids have it good in america. at least thats how i understand it

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    South park is full of messages. In Ladder to heaven episode you can see where the creators stand on aborotion (anti) and how the parody the ' threats' coming from Iraq by making it seem ridicolous that saddam is building weapons in heaven.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    I just watched the episode with the terrance and philip trailer. Absolutely bloody hilarious:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    The episode where Cartman becomes sheriff is a classic

"You will respect my authoritaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!"""
    :thumb: That one gets my vote too...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've got all the South Park episodes on my HD... one that comes to mind is the one where Kyle gets a negroplasty

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I've got all the South Park episodes on my HD... one that comes to mind is the one where Kyle gets a negroplasty
    That ones called "Mrs. Garrison Fancy New Vagina." :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh, right!!

The past few posts could well be a study of a complex series of psychological processes, but I'll just say 'oops' :embarass:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)