Sons of Anarchy (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wish the cartel had killed of Jax, annoying prick.

Go Clay.
Seriously? Sutter is gonna ruin this show with the whole Clay vs. Jax thing. It's sooooo Season 3.

Fucking Juice should be dealt with too. Good for nothing lately.

Bobby... :(

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Seriously? Sutter is gonna ruin this show with the whole Clay vs. Jax thing. It's sooooo Season 3.

Fucking Juice should be dealt with too. Good for nothing lately.

Bobby... :(
Getting out of the cocaine business and the gun business was such bullshit. I think Bobby is setting Clay up

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Their going to mind-fuck us like they did in the season 3 finale. Jax, Chibbs and Bobby definitely set something up before Bobby went over to see Clay.They have a plan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol Melo, you oughta think like the fucking characters when you judge, the WHOLE club wanted to get out of drugs and weapons, look at how they fucking celebrated, "its epic shit brother" as Bobby said, it may be less fun for your viewing rights, but this has been their goal all along, been under hell since they got into it, Jax was smart enough to make it happen. But this Clay BS needs to be dealt with too, ridicolous if you are actually siding with Clay in this

Btw, poor Nero, such a badass with a heart.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Pretty good finale. The whole incident with Tig, Jax and Clay was brilliant. I felt like the rest of the episode was a bit rushed though

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Not too impressed. It was all predictable. Juice should have taken the blame for Pope's murder because his finger prints were also on the gun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)