Sonia is Hot!!! look at this he delpiero is a lucky man!!! (5 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
That's it! Let's all kick Sergio's arse, collectively. We can make a film and run it on pay-per-view, opposite the Lingerie Bowl. We can call it the "Kick Sergio's Arse Because He is too Good Looking to be seen with the likes of Sonya Amoruso Bowl".

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
sorry to "re-pop" this old thread again.

i'll post some pics, but i won't do it directly (except the 1st pic), just give you the link, coz i have a worry for some underage members here

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
It might just be me who thinks this, but isnt this going to make them far more likely to click that link :D

I think there should be an over-18 section on Juventuz perhaps.

EDIT: And its just her breasts, its not exactly explict :p

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
It might just be me who thinks this, but isnt this going to make them far more likely to click that link
not my fault, i've already given a warning (or should i make it clear a nipple warning). some forum state the similar warnings by the way

And its just her breasts, its not exactly explict
remember about growing the potential n moraled next-G?

but those kind of pics can be posted depends on the demand also :D

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
bcoz the weather is too hot on the beach, but isn't the hot weather is the reason why they go to the beach :LOL: n maybe the high demand from the man she's being with :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I guess after bieng with 21 men for 90 minutes(or more) every week for the last 10 months, a guy would want to enjoy a different scenary. one that is less harry. :LOL:

btw, maksudnya gmna tuh totti jayuuuuuuuz?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
It's just breast.

I remember when I met this German girl in Miami. She asked me if it was legal to be topless when we went to Miami Beach.

I said yes, knowing it was not :D

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
I remember when I met this German girl in Miami. She asked me if it was legal to be topless when we went to Miami Beach.
is it ilegal? many girls have broken the law then ;) including the new juve's captain's wife

And its just her breasts, its not exactly explict
It's just breast
so what do u think if i edit them so the pics can be viewed directly on this forum or just let them be like this :confused:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sk8ergurl ] ++

wallaaaahh! orang indonesia juga toh. jayuz ya wagu gitu lohh
anyway do U post also at juvenistina?
I did once or twice but there were too many people and I didn't have time to read them so I just hung on to this forum. Its a good forum here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)