Songs caught in your head at the moment (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Manutd.Visitor ] ++
Do you like John Hughes Films like The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bulers Day Off?
I've seen The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bulers Day Off,
and I've seen few more movies, where he wrotes the scripts.
But such movies not my favs, and these 2: I think good example as cinema of 80's ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

A Queen fan eh, I used to be into them as a boy. Great band, and Freddie was a great performer. Radio Ga Ga... nothing beats it. ;)

What's your fave Queen hit?

(Although I shouldn't really ask questions when I haven't given you time to reply to the others)

:D

I think this is my 3rd or 4th posts about me and Queen here :D
I hope I won't get ban for that ;)

And now I did copy/paste, cause I wrote the same in few places ;)

"And my favs:
We are the champions
Friends will be friends
We will rock you
One year of love
Love of my life
Somebody to love
One vision
A kind of magic

I think I give only these, cause they really rock my word, always.

But there is one more, very special, it was recorded after Freddie's death by rest of Queen. It calls: "No-one but you (only the good die young)" One of the most beautiful songs ever"

But if I could choose sth as my best, it would be hard, cause I really like many.

And I think:
We are the champions
Friends will be friends
We will rock you

And this: "No-one but you (only the good die young)"

But sth definitely best for me was concert at Wembley, 1986year
sth amazing, but of course I've seen only on video tape and I've got CD from concert.

But if you would to understand my passion about Queen, visit this thread from link, I describe there sth about them ;)

Concert

Aug 30, 2002
;)

Wow! I remember watching that tour on TV. Was that the Live Magic tour? I've actually still got that album burried away somewhere. There's a great image inside the album cover that shows the queen helicopter flying over loads of fans.

I really can't think of a better band to have heard live. :)

btw the one and only live act i've seen been to see at Wembley was Michael Jackson around '92... another great tour. ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Yes, that was Live Magic tour.
Yes and I've got the same album, but no the queen helicopter, only view of Wembley Stadium with thousands people.

They were great live, and I really wish I could be there.

Jackson had great tours, do you like him btw? ;)
I almost was on his concert in Poland, but almost :sigh:

Aug 30, 2002
It seems like yesterday that Freddie was strutting his stuff...

I haven't played one of his cd's for years now, but yes I like him.;) It's easy to like him since I kind of grew up with him and is or was a great performer.

Keeping with nostalgia, did you watch the Live Aid or was it called Band Aid in the 80's? :)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

I could edit my last post, but in this way would be better.

Cause now I love this song, it's beautiful :) :)
It's in my head now, and I like it.
But still no idea what about ;)
Sorry for the late response Vitoria. I've been really busy lately.
I'm very glad that you liked the song!:D
It's one of my favorites! I still have to see the names of other good spanish songs from her.
Btw: That song is a love song:D In english it would be called "How it hurts to loose you.";)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by SG78 ] ++

Sorry for the late response Vitoria. I've been really busy lately.
I'm very glad that you liked the song!:D
It's one of my favorites! I still have to see the names of other good spanish songs from her.
Btw: That song is a love song:D In english it would be called "How it hurts to loose you.";)

No problem :)

Thank you Silvia for title, now I think I will want more lyric ;)
Cause it sounds really beautiful

And I have to edit my post now, cause I completely fell in love in this song :heart:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It seems like yesterday that Freddie was strutting his stuff...
Nostalgia, nostalgia... ;)
Yes, and it was 11 years ago...

I've got one, no, 2 things I have on my mind from that Wembley concert: when he started to sing Love of my life and then 70 thousands people sang it by themselves, without him. And when they clapped singing Radio Ga-ga...

I haven't played one of his cd's for years now, but yes I like him.;) It's easy to like him since I kind of grew up with him and is or was a great performer.

Keeping with nostalgia, did you watch the Live Aid or was it called Band Aid in the 80's? :)
I prefer to say he was a great performer. Last his albums weren't good IMO. My fav in Bad, and then Thriller. But I don't listen them now. Maybe few songs, Man in the mirror for sure, one of my best for ever.
And I don't think he will come to Poland more, I've seen him lately and he looked awful, this face...

And about the Live Aid: I've never seen it entirely, always parts about this or that. I remember only Queen of course and I think ...
I don't know what more :D I can't even say more artist from that
:confused:

But I remember sth else: of course connected with Jackson: USA for Africa and We are the world, that :cool: song until now.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002

No problem :)

Thank you Silvia for title, now I think I will want more lyric ;)
Cause it sounds really beautiful

And I have to edit my post now, cause I completely fell in love in this song :heart:
After hearing it a couple of times I also fell in love with the song.:heart:
I'll get the lyrics and try to translate them into English as soon as I can:D
Oh,I saw that you are going to be away for two days, so hopefully I'll have them by then.:) It's only going to be two days but I'll miss your posts. Take care!:)

Manutd.Visitor

Aug 30, 2002
Nostalgia, nostalgia... ;)
Yes, and it was 11 years ago...

I've got one, no, 2 things I have on my mind from that Wembley concert: when he started to sing Love of my life and then 70 thousands people sang it by themselves, without him. And when they clapped singing Radio Ga-ga...

Another thing to add, as good as Queen were live, they also produced fantastic videos. Amongst many I liked were I want to break free and Radio ga ga using footage from the famous silent movie Metropolis.

I prefer to say he was a great performer. Last his albums weren't good IMO. My fav in Bad, and then Thriller. But I don't listen them now. Maybe few songs, Man in the mirror for sure, one of my best for ever.
And I don't think he will come to Poland more, I've seen him lately and he looked awful, this face...
His early work was his best, definately. One of my faves was Billy Jean. Pity he's gone spectacularly downhill since his Dangerous album.

And about the Live Aid: I've never seen it entirely, always parts about this or that. I remember only Queen of course and I think ...
I don't know what more :D I can't even say more artist from that
:confused:
I wish I was at that Wembley concert. The number of incredible singers and bands assembled in one place...:D There were so many moments from it such as the David Bowie and Mick Jagger duet and the finale song Feed The World... an amazing and unique spectacle :)

See you in a few days ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
OMG we're actually discussing decent music here :eek: MJ rules!

billie jean
beat it
thriller
wanna be starting something
bad
black or white
don't stop till you get enough

his best work IMO

OP
Sivori

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #194
    i've got Tatu - all the things you said
    caught in my head.

Not a good feeling.:fero:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    here are my "catchy tunes" at the moment...
    more than a feeling
    special k
    angle
    god is a girl
    nessaja......
    u know i've been to cannes (france) - and I've made a video on my com about cannes and i used the music and i've heard it about 100000000 times, but i simply can't get it out of my ear...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)